Autogrind Method for 1,000,000 hits BT

You can also use the Transmogrified Alma to do this Since he has a lot more health and defense and He sometimes heal himself, However he does inflict Silence to your characters and Tends to Aim for Miki with that(At least he does to me), So that something to watch out for.

This may be a stupid question but after killing the dragon (I got maybe 60k hits from it when I left it idle and my team had killed it when I checked 2 hours or so later), how do you respawn it? Do you have to kill the stupid queen each time, then run through the first 2 areas again every single time?

This may be a stupid question but after killing the dragon (I got maybe 60k hits from it when I left it idle and my team had killed it when I checked 2 hours or so later), how do you respawn it? Do you have to kill the stupid queen each time, then run through the first 2 areas again every single time?

Yep

Save before fight, and after defeating the dragon save on different file. Then load back previous save and you can fight with him again and amount of hits will be kept. And repeat as many times as you want, but be careful to not overwrite wrong file by accident. Battle trophy data and item/monster encyclopedia entries are being saved on system data file (independent from your game save) which is updated every time you save the game, and is loaded every time you load game save, no matter which one. You can also use that to experiment with synthesis/fill entries in item encyclopedia without losing materials. But remember that you get only entry in encyclopedia, produced item is lost.

Edited by s-l-a-w
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

How in the world are people only getting 30000 or 60000 hits on Bloodbane? I get 160000 hits, every time.

This video was a godsend. I had figured the general idea, but the video reminded me of the most important tactic of all: removing your weapon. I forgot to do it the first time.

EDIT: Annnnnddd...done! Just three more battle trophies left.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 3 months later...

Well, you can just do the strongest storm dragon in the gold whatever location. It heals from Wind element attacks, so you can easily heal it. Totally safe, no risk dying and the fight never ends etc. You can safely go to bed and it will still be running when you wake up. Didn't ever see the characters drop in health in any noticeable way whatsoever. The boss always had full health, never saw it drop down at all. So yeah, very stable method.

Fiore:

roles: Enchanter, Intelligence Indulger, Asura, Rampager.

The roles might seem very strange, but it somehow makes her use synergy attacks way more often.

equipment: Aether-in-Stasis+, Laser Suit, Mind Amulet-R3 (INT+150, INT+5%, INT+5%, INT+5%), Faerie Band (you can upgrade it as you want, I gave it more MP, so the 1% MP heal heals a lot more).

This should make her heal MP faster than she uses MP.

battle skills: press square to manually set which battle skills she can use. I recommend leaving only Tornado on.

This should make her just attack the Storm Dragon over and over with a strong wind attack that should heal it.

Miki:

roles: Savior, Archivist, Princess, Crusader

equipment: Petaline Wand, Valkyrie's Garb+, Faerie Band

battle skills: press square to manually set which battle skills she can use. Faerie Star, Cure Condition, Resurrection.

This should make her a good enough healer.

Anne:

roles: Spendthrift, Vainglory Omega, Shrewed Overseer, Warmonger.

This should make her go bananas with the battle skills.

equipment: no weapon, Mystic Chain, Faerie Band, (Healing Band)

battle skills: set the shortcuts only to Fist of Fury.

Massive max hits combo.

Fidel:

decided to make this guy a dragon healer

roles: Raven Slayer, Attack Advocate, Royal Guard, Critical Combatant

equipment: Storm Blade, Universal Armor+, Faerie Band, Attack Amulet-R3 (ATK+150, ATK+5%, ATK+5%, ATK+5%)

battle skills: set all to Mirror Blade

Emmerson:

roles: Skulker, Fringe Fighter, Brawler, Invoker

equipment: Dragon Leather+, Faerie Band

battle skills: set all to Avian Rage

Victor:

afk character

roles: Terror Knight, Vivifier, Evasionist, Turtle

equipment: no weapon, Reflecting Plate, Acuity Amulet-R3 (MEN+50, MEN+5%, MEN+5%, MEN+5%), Fortitude Amulet-R3 (DEF+50, DEF+5%, DEF+5%, DEF+5%)

Relia:

who cares

roles: Instigator, tri-Ace, Marshal, Holy Mother

equipment: Laser Suit, Healing Band

No idea how fast this, but it's super stable. Do note that all the roles are maxed and the characters are level 255. This is done on the easiest difficulty. Watched the fight for a minute and got about 400 hits in that minute.

On 7/6/2016 at 9:13 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yes, it's not asking for 1 million hits in one battle, just all together.

Imagine if it was one fight. haha, I wasn't even at 300k after 3 playthroughs.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2017 at 10:21 AM, starcrunch061 said:

How in the world are people only getting 30000 or 60000 hits on Bloodbane? I get 160000 hits, every time.

Did you play on the easiest difficulty? That's the only thing I can see that could be making a difference. I get about half as many hits per fight. :/

On 4/7/2018 at 7:19 PM, Jaco said:

Did you play on the easiest difficulty? That's the only thing I can see that could be making a difference. I get about half as many hits per fight. :/

On Bloodbane, I was definitely on the easiest difficulty (I never bothered with the post-game in the higher difficulties). 

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

On Bloodbane, I was definitely on the easiest difficulty (I never bothered with the post-game in the higher difficulties). 

Well, there are 2 difficulties to choose from at the start. That was all I could think of that would account for the difference. Have everything set up like the video shows, but still only average around 80k per fight. But whatever. One more time should do it, and then I'll just have one BT left.