Pokémon GO now live in some regions, other regions still awaiting release

SkyesUnholy

Not sure what question you're asking, sorry!

If you're referring to the capture data, I don't know if that's stored locally. I think it's on niantic servers.

Yes, I am talking about the capture data. That, and trainer levels. 

If it's saved on Niantic's servers, then there shouldn't be a problem deleting the APK and downloading the official app once it arrives to my country's app store.

Yes, I am talking about the capture data. That, and trainer levels. 

If it's saved on Niantic's servers, then there shouldn't be a problem deleting the APK and downloading the official app once it arrives to my country's app store.

It's saved on Niantic's servers.  You will be fine.  Although, it's hacked at the moment so the whole thing is down. :(

• Like 2

It's saved on Niantic's servers. You will be fine. Although, it's hacked at the moment so the whole thing is down. :(

I just searched pokemon go, no news on hacked, you would think it would be everywhere O_o Where'd you read it? When did this happen? (just woke)

I just searched pokemon go, no news on hacked, you would think it would be everywhere O_o Where'd you read it? When did this happen? (just woke)

r/pokemongo, Poodle Corp has claimed to hack it and they might have as they have been hacking loads lately.

• Like 1

Hmm ya I think you're right, especially sense niantic hasn't made an official comment.

Of course I don't think this helped either having opened 20+ new countries 4 hours agohttp://imgur.com/Ov3AUba

I agree. Niantic need to up how social they can be with us.. All they need to say on their twitter is that it's down because maintenance or whatever, Square Enix does this like 24 hours before putting their servers offline and Pokemon GO is definitely on scale with big MMORPGs but whats even worst with it is that people plan trips, I'm planning to go to the city next week just for this game and others I know and talked to are intending on doing the same; it was annoying enough as I went all the way into town again today and then this happened. That is if that's all this is. Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

I agree. Niantic need to up how social they can be with us.. All they need to say on their twitter is that it's down because maintenance or whatever, Square Enix does this like 24 hours before putting their servers offline and Pokemon GO is definitely on scale with big MMORPGs but whats even worst with it is that people plan trips, I'm planning to go to the city next week just for this game and others I know and talked to are intending on doing the same; it was annoying enough as I went all the way into town again today and then this happened. That is if that's all this is.

Agreed. Ya they're known to be antisocial with their customers. Which is ironic based on the games they make. Lol

It's back up for me! At least it seems so! Hopefully everyone else will be able to get on as well.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Agreed. Ya they're known to be antisocial with their customers. Which is ironic based on the games they make. Lol

It's back up for me! At least it seems so! Hopefully everyone else will be able to get on as well.

Yea, it seems to be back.  But the 3 step bug is still there so I wonder what happened since I would have assumed that would have got fixed.

For Android, Pokémon Go has an update 0.29.2!

About time.

Let's see if it helps

You guys are only getting that now? Us iOS users have had that for days now and it doesn't help the 3 step bug or the server issues (although, they seemed to have got better).  0.29.2 is mainly for the Pokemon Trainer login (which will reset all your progress if you signed up with a Google account).

• Like 1

You guys are only getting that now? Us iOS users have had that for days now and it doesn't help the 3 step bug or the server issues (although, they seemed to have got better). 0.29.2 is mainly for the Pokemon Trainer login (which will reset all your progress if you signed up with a Google account).

Oh :(

And ya it's about the same as it was before.

Hopefully they update again soon. IOS users let us Android users know! Lol

I just opened the app and caught a snorlax on my couch. And its at 1700cp... Holy crap

Maybe they know where we sleep O_o

Either way gonna put this puppy on a gym and have fun watching people try to beat him mwahahaha :evil:

• Like 3

I just opened the app and caught a snorlax on my couch. And its at 1700cp... Holy crap

Maybe they know where we sleep O_o

Either way gonna put this puppy on a gym and have fun watching people try to beat him mwahahaha :evil:

What level are you? That's a crazy amount of CP for just a fresh catch.

Ok so I finally was able to get the App 3 days ago thanks to my older brother, and man I don't understand how other people are getting such awesome Pokemon. The best thing I ever got (so far) was a Goldeen through an egg hatch. My strongest Pokemon right now is a Pidgeot at 562 (trainer level 9) and the rest of my Pokemon are around level 300 or lower. Also, I screwed up big time and completely forgot that I could get Pikachu as a starter. Instead I went ahead and captured a Squirtle.

I will try post images of my Pokemon on here next time.

What level are you? That's a crazy amount of CP for just a fresh catch.

I'm lvl 20, but I've never got a cp this high before. The highest ones I see now are 550ish cp. I think Snorlax just comes at a high cp lvl by default, your trainer lvl probably bumps it up more, but I'm positive that anyone that finds one will get it at a high cp.

Ok so I finally was able to get the App 3 days ago thanks to my older brother, and man I don't understand how other people are getting such awesome Pokemon. The best thing I ever got (so far) was a Goldeen through an egg hatch. My strongest Pokemon right now is a Pidgeot at 562 (trainer level 9) and the rest of my Pokemon are around level 300 or lower. Also, I screwed up big time and completely forgot that I could get Pikachu as a starter. Instead I went ahead and captured a Squirtle.

I will try post images of my Pokemon on here next time.

The higher your trainer lvl, the more rare ones you'll find. Also besides my snorlax(and hypno really early on) I don't get anything worth talking about in house. Around my town it's mostly pidgey, weedle(these two can really bump up your lvl, because they only need 12 candies to evolve(with an exp egg that's 1k an evolve)), rattata, etc. We do luck out at night though.

I found being by water(a lot of it if possible), with an incense(and of course exp egg), you'll find quite a bit.

Also utilities, last night I found myself at some sort of water treatment? In a town over. I caught so much I don't see around my town. Magnemites, ponytas, coffing, tentacrool etc.

But your lvl will dictate the percentage that you'll see something rarer.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I'm lvl 20, but I've never got a cp this high before. The highest ones I see now are 550ish cp. I think Snorlax just comes at a high cp lvl by default, your trainer lvl probably bumps it up more, but I'm positive that anyone that finds one will get it at a high cp.

The higher your trainer lvl, the more rare ones you'll find. Also besides my snorlax(and hypno really early on) I don't get anything worth talking about in house. Around my town it's mostly pidgey, weedle(these two can really bump up your lvl, because they only need 12 candies to evolve(with an exp egg that's 1k an evolve)), rattata, etc. We do luck out at night though.

I found being by water(a lot of it if possible), with an incense(and of course exp egg), you'll find quite a bit.

Also utilities, last night I found myself at some sort of water treatment? In a town over. I caught so much I don't see around my town. Magnemites, ponytas, coffing, tentacrool etc.

But your lvl will dictate the percentage that you'll see something rarer.

Nah, I seen Snorlax being posted up online with crap CP (like 27 lol).

When I was walking around the river last night I found water types (finally found Psyduck :D), it made a nice change over the usual ones I find.. servers are being even worst today though so not much progress at all was made today. =/

Nah, I seen Snorlax being posted up online with crap CP (like 27 lol).

When I was walking around the river last night I found water types (finally found Psyduck :D), it made a nice change over the usual ones I find.. servers are being even worst today though so not much progress at all was made today. =/

Oh then disregard what I said. No idea why I got one so high now.

Did a 10 mile walk today and found 2 Dratini.  I think rural areas like mines are starting to get better.  I read that the way their other app Ingress works, is that XM spawns where a lot of data is being used, and the XM in their app relates to Pokemon spawn locations so I'm figuring with more people playing this game now, Pokemon are going to start spawning more regularly and rarer ones appearing in my own area.

Did a 10 mile walk today and found 2 Dratini.  I think rural areas like mines are starting to get better.  I read that the way their other app Ingress works, is that XM spawns where a lot of data is being used, and the XM in their app relates to Pokemon spawn locations so I'm figuring with more people playing this game now, Pokemon are going to start spawning more regularly and rarer ones appearing in my own area.

They are definitely getting better. Seeing a lot more diverse pokémon. Although there is still an abundance of Pidgeys and Ratatas...

Update, Currently sitting at 60/151 (caught) and i just hit level 20 today.

ZZJ53s9.png?1

Having scoured all over the city, this is definitely my favourite spot to hang out. People are literally playing pokémon GO 24/7 there.

UIOKfsx.png?1

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1