Pokémon GO now live in some regions, other regions still awaiting release

SkyesUnholy

They are definitely getting better. Seeing a lot more diverse pokémon. Although there is still an abundance of Pidgeys and Ratatas...

Update, Currently sitting at 60/151 (caught) and i just hit level 20 today.

ZZJ53s9.png?1

Having scoured all over the city, this is definitely my favourite spot to hang out. People are literally playing pokémon GO 24/7 there.

UIOKfsx.png?1

Holy crap that's an awesome spot! Right on the water with pokestops. If only I knew of places around here that are just like that. Congrats on lvl 20! The grind to 21 is real. But Ultra balls are a necessity for rarer pokemon! It took 5 ultra balls to catch my rapidash(with berries). Ironically it only took 1 to catch the snorlax... Too tired to break out maybe? Lol

They are definitely getting better. Seeing a lot more diverse pokémon. Although there is still an abundance of Pidgeys and Ratatas...

Update, Currently sitting at 60/151 (caught) and i just hit level 20 today.

ZZJ53s9.png?1

Having scoured all over the city, this is definitely my favourite spot to hang out. People are literally playing pokémon GO 24/7 there.

UIOKfsx.png?1

I'm 50/151.

I'm still taking advantage of those Pidgey and Weedles.  When I use my lucky egg, I'm going to evolve everything I have ready, but not until I have at least half an hour's worth of Pidgey/Weedle to evolve and when the server problems are clear; wouldn't want to use a Lucky Egg and then get kicked off the server and not get back on for hours.

I'm 50/151.

I'm still taking advantage of those Pidgey and Weedles. When I use my lucky egg, I'm going to evolve everything I have ready, but not until I have at least half an hour's worth of Pidgey/Weedle to evolve and when the server problems are clear; wouldn't want to use a Lucky Egg and then get kicked off the server and not get back on for hours.

That's what I do too! Only reason I'm lvl 20! So many people I think don't take advantage of the 1k xp from evolution and double xp egg.

I'm still taking advantage of those Pidgey and Weedles.  When I use my lucky egg, I'm going to evolve everything I have ready, but not until I have at least half an hour's worth of Pidgey/Weedle to evolve and when the server problems are clear; wouldn't want to use a Lucky Egg and then get kicked off the server and not get back on for hours.

Yeah i'm keeping all my evolutions for when i pop a Lucky egg. It's the best strategy to level up fast.

Holy crap that's an awesome spot! Right on the water with pokestops. If only I knew of places around here that are just like that. Congrats on lvl 20! The grind to 21 is real. But Ultra balls are a necessity for rarer pokemon! It took 5 ultra balls to catch my rapidash(with berries). Ironically it only took 1 to catch the snorlax... Too tired to break out maybe? Lol

I got my Snorlax from an Egg. I did see a Snorlax the other day, but due to the broken tracking system it was impossible to find :(

• Like 1

Yeah i'm keeping all my evolutions for when i pop a Lucky egg. It's the best strategy to level up fast.

I got my Snorlax from an Egg. I did see a Snorlax the other day, but due to the broken tracking system it was impossible to find :(

Ya I don't even uae the tracking anymore. When I was tracking down my rapidash, I was going over all hell and creation. Then I give up, it's not even on the tracker, and boom it pops up.

So until that's fixed I'm not going to take it too seriously. It can waste a lot of your time when you could be catching others that you don't have, but just pop up. It always feels like the Pokemon is avoiding you when you're tracking it too lol even with an incense.