Thoughts on the Trophies and The game

UNLOADED

I have been eagerly awaiting this game to drop on ps4. For a Free to Play it looks super fun! I'm thinking Titanfall but just Mech gameplay all day. Another Plus is that the trophies look way easy. The 100% shouldn't be a problem. Kind of disappointed it doesn't have a platinum because Xbox got 1000 gamer score for it. I had hopes it would get it platinum with these few trophies, something like a short list like Ether one even has a platinum. I'll be playing this in Friday!

This trophy list is disappointing, it seems like very F2P game never has a platinum. Aside from some simple ones, they are all specific pvp performance ones. I was hoping for more trophies with kill count or customization.

That's because they must meet certain requirements in order to have platinum trophies. 

The game seems really fun. I'm a singleplayer kinda guy, so the coop modes are more my thing than competitive multiplayer. The first (and only so far) match I played was super fun. It's basically 25 waves of AI bots and mech and see how long four players can survive. We died in wave 5, was MVP, got some credits, so far so good. But then it turns out you can buy pretty much nothing fun with the credits you can grind. Pretty much all cosmetic items are only sold for the credits that you have to buy with real life money. So expect to see everyone riding the same bland default mechs instead of fun personalized ones.

Still, probably gonna play this a lot, as I'm a huge mech fan and played Phantom Crash and SLAI to death. Hawken reminds me a lot of those game (but with waaay less options, even if you choose to actually pay for them).