Did you notice...?

I just noticed a strange thing in Homura's Wiki.

Homura's demeanor and manner of fighting also draw parallels to Marvel character Wolverine form the X-MEN series.

• Her aggressive and unforgiving nature, as well as manner of speech is very similar to Wolverine's personality.
    • Homura also displays headstrong qualities when faced with demanding situations and tends to act on impulse, rather than guidance (Very true on Wolverine's part; presenting matters of him experiencing memory loss or when pushed into a corner)
      • Her six swords, which are often referred to as "claws" can also draw allusions to Wolverine's claws; Homura griping the sword handles between her fingers, while Wolverine has three blades stick out on each hand.

Her nodachi Engetsuga, is very similar to that of the Zanpakuto, Engetsu in the possession of BLEACH character Isshin Kurosaki.

• Both share the fist part of the same name 'Engetsu' (剡月), which means Scathing Moon.
    • Engetsu's Shikai command is known as Burn, which draws close parallel to Homura's nodachi having a flame affinity.

I mean, just look at her last artwork.

And if you search "Wolverine" on Google the first image that appears is this.

For Engetsuga I just thought that the part "getsuga" was similar to Zangetsu and Getsuga (Getsuga Tensho) just to joke with my sister, but I never thought of Isshin's Zanpakuto, plus the fire.

This is amazing.