Do you ever feel there's no hope?

DARKB1KE

On 8.7.2016 at 1:08 AM, DARKB1KE said:

I am just overwhelmed by the number of games being released right now. There is no way to catch up when trophy hunting.

You literally, physically can't play them all. What is there to catch up with? Just play whatever feels right at the moment. Your games won't run away. I still haven't played Skyrim and it released more than 10 years ago. Sooner or later, when the stars align I will. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 10 years I will wake up and say to myself "This is it, the time has come for me to finally play Skyrim". My lifetime is not enough to play everything I want to play so why worry about catching up? 

Oh and while writing this post I've realized I'm replying to a post written 5 years ago. These necro threads, I swear. 

I get pretty anxious about server shutdowns and shit, trying to "save" all the online trophies in the world and forgetting to have fun and play what I really want. trophy hunting can become like a disease. Me and my friends feel the same.

It's a few months until Jump Force shut down, and even then I'm not sure I'll get the trophies in time, because it's just too much to worry about outside of gaming. and this year alone there have been a few games announced shut downs where I changed the original plans to get it on time, and it never ends, one hour it stops being nice and healthy.