Last marauder (spoilers)

Stargazer2600

So I manage to play Insanity all the way to the very end. I beat the game previously and so I knew what was coming however before and Sandy have never had this problem before.

*SPOILERS*

So as you're trying to get to the beam to get to the Citadel. You come across three Hots and a Marauder. Now I really don't have a problem taking out box for some reason they're really easy all I do is back up in fire. But that last Marauder for some reason no matter what I do he always seem to kill me even when I'm shooting him. I mean just to make him stumble wants but then all he did was back up to where I really couldn't shoot him and then he shot me once and killed me.

I read that to make it really easy you should upgrade that gun. But nobody ever told me this prior and I haven't put any upgrades into that gun at least during my Insanity playthrough.

Please for the love of God tell me I don't have to start over. Because if I have to I will literally just got this trophy off right now because I'm not going through all that again.

• 11 months later...