Tips for hard core mode?

Pelao-KL

Im using russia and the ability of riflemen that are supposed to make it easier but it is very difficult to win every mission so no longer what strategy to use so it would be helpful if you tell me how they spent this game in hardcore

Im using russia and the ability of riflemen that are supposed to make it easier but it is very difficult to win every mission so no longer what strategy to use so it would be helpful if you tell me how they spent this game in hardcore

Sorry I didnt read your post, I thought you are just struggling with Hardcore mode. If you read about Deep Strike method and doing it correctly it should help a lot, other than this I havent really played Hardcore mode for serious :P so cant provide any good strategy sorry :(

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

The AI will always destroy an uplink, if you continue capturing uplinks that shouldn't be a problem. After deep striking don't let your riflemen sit idle, unless they're pinned by enemies; send them off to capture adjacent uplinks. Also, make sure you're not above level 5, that messes up the strategy.

If this doesn't work; It is my experience that fighting to annihilation is almost always easier than playing the objective. You can try luring the enemy and killing them off one by one. You'll also get to use the WMD first after the AI pushes you into defcom which is very useful if used correctly.

• Like 1