Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

I have not seen a game like this. If so I'll lock it down.

Simple enough, Look at the above persons games and ask them why they didn't platinum or 100% the game.

I suggest asking about a game that the person hasn't earned a trophy in more than 6 months or so. I say that because I some time play a game and put it down for a few months or so before going back to finish it.

@ bpmotard - Tales of the borderlands not 100%? Including game of thrones. Why?

Well, I only played the first episode of each games, that's why :P The same happened with back to the future O:-)

Bp@ I will eventually, but I kinda sucked at it last time I played it. And why is Far Cry 4 not platinumed? It's easy from what I know!

Don't know actually... I was having a lot of fun but suddenly I lost interest :| I might get back to it in August and platinum the game, thanks for the reminder ;)

I think this thread will work better if we quote who we're talking to  :hmm:

@bpmotard

Why didn't you 100% Sleeping dogs? Those DLCs are easy.

How come you never finished Warrior's Orochi 3? With a small backlog like yours you have a good chance of getting 100% completion on your profile :)

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

I think this thread will work better if we quote who we're talking to  :hmm:

How come you never finished Warrior's Orochi 3? With a small backlog like yours you have a good chance of getting 100% completion on your profile :)

I agree, From now on let's quote who we are responding to. thanks for the suggestion.

Or *say something above to that person who posted first*

Wondering why you haven't plat dead nation yet

Why haven't you got the plat in Mafia II. It was so much fun to plat.

Why haven't you got the plat in Mafia II. It was so much fun to plat.

That one collectable of the wanted poster that is up above when I was on a highway pissed me the heck off that not only the problem, playing that game made me hate the franchise of Mafia so much. Terrible game where Mafia 3 will suck once it releases

That one collectable of the wanted poster that is up above when I was on a highway pissed me the heck off that not only the problem, playing that game made me hate the franchise of Mafia so much. Terrible game where Mafia 3 will suck once it releases

I know which one you're talking about. It took me a few tries after finally managing to get it. Very tedious yet I actually found Mafia to be a good game.

@Superstarmaste1r I have my reasons for not being able to get the Plat for this game all because of a weird issue I keep getting, but I'm curious to know why you didn't decide to finish up The Last of Us?

Edited by KiDdViRuS53

I know which one you're talking about. It took me a few tries after finally managing to get it. Very tedious yet I actually found Mafia to be a good game.

@Superstarmaste1r I have my reasons for not being able to get the Plat for this game all because of a weird issue I keep getting, but I'm curious to know why you didn't decide to finish up The Last of Us?

Do you know any way how did you got that? I disagree. Stupid storyline, back gameplay and bad characters as well, I despise it.

The reason I haven't plat TLOU is because of the NP. After like some weeks ago I true to boost it didn't work at all where I was pissed at that where I wish I get better people who know how to boost legitimately.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Why hadn't you 100% the most easiest fighter Tekken Revoultion?

Well, I think I forgot to check the trophies but for what i saw i had to win many matches to receive tokens and I've never been a good Tekken fighter. Especially because the game let you get cornered and to the mercy of the other guy and his unstoppable combo chain. I tried the game because it's free and forgot to use a dummy account.

Golden@ I have no idea how to beat the Hydra boss. I'll go back soon! And how come you have yet to platinum Shadow Of Mordor? It's fun!

Tell me about it. That game was the reason to buy my ps4 but i decided to clear more ps3 games first. But it will be part of my Road to the 100th platinum, definitely.

@bpmotard

Why didn't you 100% Sleeping dogs? Those DLCs are easy.

I did some research, and people were saying it was more of the same, nothing new, so I didn't want to spend more money to play more 3/4h of the same game..

Well, I think I forgot to check the trophies but for what i saw i had to win many matches to receive tokens and I've never been a good Tekken fighter. Especially because the game let you get cornered and to the mercy of the other guy and his unstoppable combo chain. I tried the game because it's free and forgot to use a dummy account.

Tell me about it. That game was the reason to buy my ps4 but i decided to clear more ps3 games first. But it will be part of my Road to the 100th platinum, definitely.

Why didn't you 100% Tekken Revolution? I suck at fighting games and I was surprised back than how easy it was to 100%, you should go back :)

Do you know any way how did you got that? I disagree. Stupid storyline, back gameplay and bad characters as well, I despise it.

The reason I haven't plat TLOU is because of the NP. After like some weeks ago I true to boost it didn't work at all where I was pissed at that where I wish I get better people who know how to boost legitimately.

You mean the issue I keep getting? Everything works apart from the Story Mode. I was able to play it with no problems whatsoever when I first got it, then after a few months returning to the game, and wanting to start off my Hard Mode run, I keep getting a few seconds of video of the opening cutscene and then a black screen with audio still running in the background. If I let the cutscene finish or try to skip it, my console would just simply lock up. Even tried reinstalling, play without the patch etc. but to no avail.

I bought the GOTY edition months after yet the version we get over here is ridiculous. Normally, all of the DLC is on the disk correct? Not for us here in the UK. We just get the original copy of the game and a voucher to redeem all of the DLC. It doesn't even say GOTY on the disc nor does the code on the spine of the cover and on the disk match. Even my local store had no idea what to do.

I'll pick it up digitally when it's on Sale as a last resort if I can't think of anything else to do with it. I'm not too fussed on the DLC to be honest.

You mean the issue I keep getting? Everything works apart from the Story Mode. I was able to play it with no problems whatsoever when I first got it, then after a few months returning to the game, and wanting to start off my Hard Mode run, I keep getting a few seconds of video of the opening cutscene and then a black screen with audio still running in the background. If I let the cutscene finish or try to skip it, my console would just simply lock up. Even tried reinstalling, play without the patch etc. but to no avail.

I bought the GOTY edition months after yet the version we get over here is ridiculous. Normally, all of the DLC is on the disk correct? Not for us here in the UK. We just get the original copy of the game and a voucher to redeem all of the DLC. It doesn't even say GOTY on the disc nor does the code on the spine of the cover and on the disk match. Even my local store had no idea what to do.

I'll pick it up digitally when it's on Sale as a last resort if I can't think of anything else to do with it. I'm not too fussed on the DLC to be honest.

Not the game itself, I mean the wanted poster. One time I looked on youtube, it doesn't even work for me at all when I tried their options.

The game itself though is alright, but I first tried out hard mode and that was a nightmare which is one of the reasons why I hate the game in the first place. Not only that but if I died without starting the mission ten I have to start all the way over, call the phone, get dress and try it again which is so repetitive 

Not the game itself, I mean the wanted poster. One time I looked on youtube, it doesn't even work for me at all when I tried their options.

The game itself though is alright, but I first tried out hard mode and that was a nightmare which is one of the reasons why I hate the game in the first place. Not only that but if I died without starting the mission ten I have to start all the way over, call the phone, get dress and try it again which is so repetitive 

I misread your question lol sorry, but yeah that was the whole reason I stopped The Last of Us.

Anyway, for Mafia 2, I tried different vehicles in order to get it finally, can't remember what vehicle I used exactly but there should be something on YouTube to help. Sure the handling sucked big time in order to get it right and land perfectly on the roof as well as not dying. And yeah, I believe that was the same mission I attempted to get it at and out of the way.

Edited by KiDdViRuS53