Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

Why didn't you plat Uncharted Drake's Fortune if the platinum is uncommon trophy?

I guess this is for me.

because Uncommon plats are evil and deceiving... it sometimes questions how noob I am in terms of games that most people completed easily *stares at God of War games* and I suck at TPS.

OT:

2 words: Cloud sync... err I mean Sound Shape? Sure it is quite frustrating but not hard tbh (oh wait, it is uncommon plat as well...)

Fucking feathers man. 100 of them and also those eagle vision puzzles. Might go back to it eventually.

What's up with Cloudberry Kingdom? one more trophy and you 100% the game.

fair enough man about AC2.

AAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, you get the chapter 6 story trophy for finishing level 240. There are 80 more levels in chapter 7 and the final two are absolutely ridiculous. I went into it not expecting to finish. I just wanted to check it out. I think I stopped in the high 270s.

Anyway skip me and do Hasoon

fair enough man about AC2.

AAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, you get the chapter 6 story trophy for finishing level 240. There are 80 more levels in chapter 7 and the final two are absolutely ridiculous. I went into it not expecting to finish. I just wanted to check it out. I think I stopped in the high 270s.

Anyway skip me and do Hasoon

What on earth happened with Uncharted 3 dude?

I see you've done Drake's Fortune and you skipped Among Thieves, so no idea what's gone on there.

What on earth happened with Uncharted 3 dude?

I see you've done Drake's Fortune and you skipped Among Thieves, so no idea what's gone on there.

Actually I played all three in order, but I had sold the first one back. UC 2 was one of my first 10 or 15 plats, and then later I went back and got UC 1. 3 is on my list but just hasn't been a priority yet.

I'd ask abut Dead Space 2 but hard core is a bitch, I get it.

Next person skip me and do Kid.

How come you haven't finished Burnout Paradise?

Actually I played all three in order, but I had sold the first one back. UC 2 was one of my first 10 or 15 plats, and then later I went back and got UC 1. 3 is on my list but just hasn't been a priority yet.

I'd ask abut Dead Space 2 but hard core is a bitch, I get it.

Next person skip me and do Kid.

How come you haven't finished Burnout Paradise?

I didn't notice you did Among Thieves till I had to check again lol

Yeah I must've got up to Chapter 9 and I regretted making a second save as I could've saved that up till I got up to somewhere during Chapter 10. I pretty much rage quit after trying so many times, though it is something I may go back to.

Burnout Paradise I just had no idea how to do the Freeburn challenges and with the online trophies, I would need partners for that.

I didn't notice you did Among Thieves till I had to check again lol

Yeah I must've got up to Chapter 9 and I regretted making a second save as I could've saved that up till I got up to somewhere during Chapter 10. I pretty much rage quit after trying so many times, though it is something I may go back to.

Burnout Paradise I just had no idea how to do the Freeburn challenges and with the online trophies, I would need partners for that.

Why didn't you plat WWE 2K15 in time before the Servers closed?

How do you not have the platinum for Hitman: Absolution, when you are the one who made a trophy guide for it?

First of all nice profile! 2nd I sucks that you can't plat FIFA, Madden, Gotham imposters since I know servers went offline. Now, why no love for MGS2 when you're clearly a fan!

Why didn't you plat WWE 2K15 in time before the Servers closed?

Ah yes, the WWE games... well it's all because of one trophy for in which me and a few partners have been trying to get for months on end and we just decided to give up on it. It's pretty ridiculous having to get 3000 points in one match (if you're playing the PS3 version) whereas you're only getting 1000 points (PS4 version) and due to some weird bugs and disconnection problems after playing for a solid hour or so, we thought we'd just leave it.

Same thing happened with WWE '13 really. I could've finished it but I didn't have many partners that were able to help and get it finished up. WWE 2K16 I could still do but haven't got no one to help me at all unfortunately

Edited by KiDdViRuS53

How do you not have the platinum for Hitman: Absolution, when you are the one who made a trophy guide for it?

Well, I had lots of problems with it, the game freezes and crashes at every checkpoint I reach, The chapters work very fine from 1-4. The moment I reach 5, I only get a black screen and no response. I tried searching every thread on the Square Enix site to help solve my problem, so I could also add it to my guide. I guess Hitman: Absolution will be put on hold until I get another copy, or find a solution. 

First of all nice profile! 2nd I sucks that you can't plat FIFA, Madden, Gotham imposters since I know servers went offline. Now, why no love for MGS2 when you're clearly a fan!

Thanks :), for MGS 2 I was going for the platinum but then I lost my save file when I was making progress on VR mission and dog tags. So I lost my motivation with it. But I am going to revisit it soon.

Skip me

This thread kinda gets annoying to follow when people have to reply to people asking, so I'm just going to edit my post and bold my own answer.

@poopooblast Why not TLOU? It's one of the greatest PS3 games of all time, so surely another playthrough can't be too bad?

EDIT: In response to

There, I did it, you happy now?

@jjjkur You're clearly a fan of the Metal Gear games, so why don't you got MGS4's plat yet?

I still want to plat it eventually since I am a huge fan of the series as you've noticed, but I have tons of great games I've never even played yet in my backlog, and Metal Gear Solid 4 requires you to play through the game AT LEAST 8 times to plat it due to the "Sounds of the Battlefield" trophy requiring all emblems; that time investment while I have such a ridiculous backlog of games rn isn't worth it. In fact, I'll probably tone down my overall trophy hunting dramatically so I can tackle said backlog after my next 5 plats (popping them all on 1 day probably next week).

Edited by jjjkur

This thread kinda gets annoying to follow when people have to reply to people asking, so I'm just going to edit my post and bold my own answer.

@poopooblast Why not TLOU? It's one of the greatest PS3 games of all time, so surely another playthrough can't be too bad?

Umm sorry to upset you and many other fans but I didn't particularly enjoy it. I loved the story a lot, no questions but the gameplay IMO was very slow and boring. I know it's a survival game and I didn't expect it to have some amazing firefights but it idk it lacked in the combat area. My motivation went even lower as of course you said I needed to do another playthrough plus I have to grind online which I'm not a fan of. I mean the story was spot on but I've already experienced it you know so don't feel like doing it again. Lol everybody including my friends wonder what's wrong with me.

Also ... Please don't hurt me lol I sold it.. :/

Thanks :), for MGS 2 I was going for the platinum but then I lost my save file when I was making progress on VR mission and dog tags. So I lost my motivation with it. But I am going to revisit it soon.

Skip me

Ok buddy good luck on your hunt

• 1 month later...

Wake-up Club not at 100%? You can easily get chip away for a few days or do it all in about 3 hours I think.

Bump? xD IIRC I find the trophies too grindy for me at that moment (+MP trophies) and I couldn't just get that Gold trophy about waking up at the same time. And somehow along the way, got too impatient and deleted the game(?)

hmmm...why haven't you platted Lego LotR?