Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

Thanks for all the selection...  :lol:

Why haven't you finished Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate? I had a blast working through that game. 

To whoever is next, fire away!  B)

Why haven't you got the platinum for Ratchet and Clank 3? It was one of the most enjoyable games of the 6th generation.

Such a coincidence! I haven't started Ratchet and Clank 3 yet on PS3 (even though I've made it back in PS2)... Reason? I have other games I focus on...

Why didn't you get the Far Cry 2 platinum trophy? I can understand why... That was a such pain in the arse! I hate it so much, cannot believe I platinum'd this game, I regret it so much! What are your reasons to not doing it anyway?

Why haven't you plat Infamous Second Son ? It's an easy and simple plat to achieve.

Yes I know. This game is in fact easy to achieve. I guess it's the fact that the game is TOO easy that I was worrying about the lifetime of the game I'd play before it gets dust all life long...

Why didn't you platinum Killzone 3? It's not a hard platinum to achieve.

Why haven't you finished Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate? I had a blast working through that game. 

not my cup of tea. Was about to delete that game when a good ol' friend of mine borrowed my Vita, played the game and earned a trophy... <_<

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz? How many hours left before you could get the 100 hour trophy?xD

^ PlayStation All-Stars for the PS3? You got it done on the vita which I find the multiplayer trophies so much more annoying to get since I feel like there's a bigger delay with the movement compared to the PS3 version.

I can literally get roasted on this thread for the Platiums I just stopped trying to get..

^ PlayStation All-Stars for the PS3? You got it done on the vita which I find the multiplayer trophies so much more annoying to get since I feel like there's a bigger delay with the movement compared to the PS3 version.

I guess it's the fact that doing the same exact Arcade mode over and over again (same progression despite characters and maps are random) that made me feel tired when platinum'd Vita version.

How about Rocket League's platinum trophy? What happened?! :o

What happened with BioShock Infinite?

Damn people asking me questions... :jaymon:

I wanted to play other games for online trophies so I don't have to worry about them after. If you may ask about my 1999 Mode walkthrough, it went fine, not dead once. :D

Why did you stop with Metal Gear Solid 2? Were the VR missions and the Dog Tags too hard for you?  :blink:

Damn people asking me questions... :jaymon:

I wanted to play other games for online trophies so I don't have to worry about them after. If you may ask about my 1999 Mode walkthrough, it went fine, not dead once. :D

Why did you stop with Metal Gear Solid 2? Were the VR missions and the Dog Tags too hard for you?  :blink:

Not at all, I stopped because my saves were lost when switching PS3 systems. Also MGS 2 is being saved for a future milestone.

Such a coincidence! I haven't started Ratchet and Clank 3 yet on PS3 (even though I've made it back in PS2)... Reason? I have other games I focus on...

Why didn't you get the Far Cry 2 platinum trophy? I can understand why... That was a such pain in the arse! I hate it so much, cannot believe I platinum'd this game, I regret it so much! What are your reasons to not doing it anyway?

I was going for the Far Cry 2 platinum a while ago but I had lost all interest in the game.

Only because I just platted the Bioshock and interested in the series now....  So, Bioshock Infinite, considering you platted the other two?

I'm pretty sure I know what my question will be, and ready with the answer!

Edited by B1rvine

Only because I just platted the Bioshock and interested in the series now.... So, Bioshock Infinite, considering you platted the other two?

I'm pretty sure I know what my question will be, and ready with the answer!

I answered this one already with this...

To RedRodriguez87, how in the damn world happened with Rayman Legends? O_o Gave up with the Awesomeness Level 11?

To RedRodriguez87, how in the damn world happened with Rayman Legends? O_o Gave up with the Awesomeness Level 11?

lol no way, I love this game too much to give up on it. However, its not the Awesomeness Lvl 11 that's giving me problems (I'm already on the home stretch there) its earning a Diamond Cup on the challenge. It's a long story on that (the jist is I should've had it already, but stuff i don't get happened).