Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

Dude, why haven't you done Shadows of Mordor yet?

tbh I find that game to be boring for some reason, and I'm probably in the minority with my opinion on it. Someday I'll have to force myself to plat it, to finally trade it back at EB games.

OT: BioShock Infinite?

Edited by CrazyMv94

tbh I find that game to be boring for some reason, and I'm probably in the minority with my opinion on it. Someday I'll have to force myself to plat it, to finally trade it back at EB games.

OT: BioShock Infinite?

I do plan to go for its platinum at some point, I'm just not looking forward to doing 1999 mode with no vending machines.

How about Tearaway? I don't know if you still have it, but it's a great game. Really easy platinum as well, I'd urge you to finally get around to it.

How about Tearaway? I don't know if you still have it, but it's a great game. Really easy platinum as well, I'd urge you to finally get around to it.

I do still have Tearaway, that one I'm still interested in. At some point I'll plat it along with my other Vita games when I feel like touching my Vita again.

OT: How about Guacamelee?

• Like 1

How about Rocket League's platinum trophy? What happened?!  :o

I've been putting that off foreverr.. I believe the only trophy I'm missing is getting all the items.. I absolutely suck at that game so I feel like I'm torturing myself when I play it. I should just play a season while playing other games on my vita.. that would probably be the best way to go.. lol

_________

o: You didn't get a single trophy for Danganronpa </3 That game is extremely fun!! It can get grindy at the end for trophies with the monokuma coins and that other little game in it. But why didn't you Platinum that? If you still have it :x

(It'll probably be the same response above, this was literally the only other game that I knew what it was and the difficulty of it :P

Edited by DuckSwimmer

(Season 3 of the Team League?)

Huge money grind, and this game is only playable online.

Life is Strange?

I run a trophy hunters team league. Feel free to check it out. The next season starts November 1st, so there's still time to join a team.

I got episode 1 of Life is Strange for free and haven't bought the rest. Maybe I'll buy it someday.

@JaM Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

@JaM Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

Crushing Difficulty is crushing me... couldn't even pass CH5...  :|

@JAM TK6 ?

I will...I swear...  I just need my net to struggle through 24 online battles and I know I could plat it >_<

Muramasa Rebirth?

Edited by JaM