Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

I suck at FPSs.

Any game not part of the League?

Well, I didn't plat Metro: Last Light because the game autosaved when I was in a room filled with poison gas. I'd die 15 seconds after reloading the save, and the only way around it was to start the game from the beginning. No thank you.

@JaM Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! 

Edited by jem12345

COD: WAW?

why not infamous second son?

So many reasons.. lol. I saved over one of my saved datas by accident while I was streaming. For some reason some of the trophies I feel like are not popping for me such as attacking musicians/sign twirlers/etc.. And I just have waaay too many hours in the game.. such a struggle to pick back up.. 
Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Want to 100% the Resogun DLC first before popping the platinum and for Plants, I'll go back to it within a few months. :)

Why didn't you platinum any of the incomplete God of War games?

Well, back in the time when l played them, I was not into collecting trophies so l just played them. Now, it feels like a drag to complete them all. Maybe some day who knows :P

Edited by MilanYildirim

Marvel V capcom 3, or Streetfighter 3 (Whichever one it was, its near the bottom of your list)

Started playing other games. Will get back to it, eventually.

I can only imagine. xD

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3?

Infamous First Light? Smooth as piss.

Think I deleted it

Madden NFL 17?

I'm at college right now and don't have my PS4.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3?

I ask myself this a lot. I stopped playing it when I went to Japan and never got around to playing it again. I should really finish it soon.

Sound Shapes? 

Edited by jem12345

Still getting around to that, didn't use companions my 1st playthrough

MK X?

Oh that explains a lot. 

And well, I only did get it like two weeks ago. It's my go to game where if I only have a small time to play, I can play it in short spurts. So I'll get it, if not close to it, eventually.

And for above, don't know if you've been asked but Tomb Raider? I know multiplayer is dead and/or a grind but it can be self-boosted. Though that does take forever.

Just wanted to beat it and play another game.

Ether One. A guaranteed plat'.

Explained this in another thread but I can't cause I get motion sickness/headaches from that game so even if it's short I don't think I'll ever get it.

I guess I'll ask you again lol. Why not 100% The Swapper? It's a fairly short game. About 2 hours. And it has a really really good story, if you read the terminals that is.