Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

snakebit10

I'll talk for both: do you realize what plat'ting those games involves? I'll never be able to finish missions. Same for Blazblue, Skullgirls, P4 Arena, SF4...

Sine Mora

I tried at lunch for a couple weeks and realized this is some tough shit - fact

bloodborne for 100%,  the dlc is super addictive  :)

Edited by Behemoth Balls

Capcom Arcade Cabinet?

Because Gun Smoke is near impossible.  After leaving my PS3 for three straight days, and attempting at least 8 hours/day on the final stage, I finally gave up.  No save option in this one... Maybe I'll try again someday, but not in the near future.  No wonder only like 70 people out of 70000+ have finished this.

Wild Arms 3?  I've heard some good things about this series but never played it.

Cause I basically completed the PS3 version and don't feel like doing a playthrough again for the PS4 version at the moment.

For jem, Uncharted 2.

I played Uncharted 2 long before I became a trophy hunter and wasn't interested in finishing it at the time. I eventually went back and at least finished the story/most of the combat trophies, but for the time being, I don't have the time to go back and beat the game on both Hard and Crushing. I plan on going back to it in 2017.

The Unfinished Swan

Why haven't ya plat'd Red Dead Redemption?

Online trophies are holding me back. Probably my favorite game out of all the games on my profile and I don't have a platinum for it =(

I'll need a good person for the Assist trophy and that Posse Up trophy is just ugh. Eight different players needed, cmon Rockstar.

Wolfenstein: The New Order? The game isn't that hard on Uber difficulty. In fact if you delete the patches and redownload/reinstall the game you only need to do the final chapter.

Edited by Spastic
  • Like 2

Online trophies are holding me back. Probably my favorite game out of all the games on my profile and I don't have a platinum for it =(

I'll need a good person for the Assist trophy and that Posse Up trophy is just ugh. Eight different players needed, cmon Rockstar.

Wolfenstein: The New Order? The game isn't that hard on Uber difficulty. In fact if you delete the patches and redownload/reinstall the game you only need to do the final chapter.

Just have yet to get the effort to go through Wolfenstein, I really should considering how much I love the game....played it on both PS3 and PS4 just...didn't finish it lol. One of these days I'll get around to it, maybe before the sequel haha

Batman Arkham City?

Granted I don't have that game finished either because of having to do side quests and new game plus so you may have the same reasons.

I don't own the game. A few years ago, one trophy league I was in got really intense, so I borrowed over ten games from friends to speed run for easy trophies. I have since given the games back.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

I don't own the game. A few years ago, one trophy league I was in got really intense, so I borrowed over ten games from friends to speed run for easy trophies. I have since given the games back.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Why didn't ya plat Persona 4 AU?

Dunno really just can't get into it for some reason even though I loved Sly (same can be sad for Sly 3 since I haven't plat'd that either)

Edited by Kurome

You don't suck. They're just impossible for most.

You guys can skip me.

Nah, I really am pretty bad at doing combos. At least I've been doing a little better since I started participating in Aquapazza and Nitro+ tournaments, which is why I'm taking a whack at the challenges again, a very slow whack.

Just continue the game from my last post.