About Sellout! Trophy

Arecle91

I stumbled upon weird thing a while ago when I was desperately trying to get Sellout! to unlock. I bet most of you are seeing only those white t-shirted guys as your friends when trying to import them, (thanks EA) even thought you surely know that your friend possesses a custom made logo. Okay, so I browsed my friend's white t-shirted dude and made my way to hats>customizable hat> and picked team logo. Then I picked logos after logos and you know it, trophy popped!

Just for a heads up for all of you trying to get this trophy, spam every logo you can and see if luck is on your side!

I sure hope that EA notices our love to this game and fixes servers up for good.

• Like 1

EA stopped supporting the series after Skate 3 and the development team behind the series is long gone. I'd say it's sheer luck that you can still play it online at this point so any hope for EA to do anything concerning Skate is pretty much a dream.

It wasn't a success at all financially by EA's standards so they've basically washed their hands of it. EA doesn't care. Sounds harsh but the reality is this game is over 6 years old and it doesn't appear that EA plans to return to the series.

Welps, didn't know at all that the support was long gone. Quess we just need sheer luck in order to form teams and getting share pack trophies. Joining online games still luckily works. Thanks for clarifying this!

• 5 months later...