Missed Opportunity

PooPooBlast

Here's my story. I bought this two days ago while on sale for $4. Was having fun, doing all the achievement in less than 5 hrs.

Then came my friend flappy goat, whom I spent time with FOR FOUR FLIPPING FANTASTIC HOURS.,,.

Needless to say after completing it with permanent self turmoil, the devs could've made the platinum title a little better.

Perhaps they should've named it" You're the G.O.A.T" but it's just a suggestion. Also to the ones going after this trophy. Just remain patient... Dunno what else to say

Neither was this

Conundrum, no? You want to reply to me being an ass, but your reply is the same thing as my original one. 

Here's a better reply to this thread. Perhaps I should have made it my first one as to not confuse those who are easily confused:

- This isn't a topic. At most, this statement should have been a status update.

There, all better?

Conundrum, no? You want to reply to me being an ass, but your reply is the same thing as my original one. 

Here's a better reply to this thread. Perhaps I should have made it my first one as to not confuse those who are easily confused:

- This isn't a topic. At most, this statement should have been a status update.

There, all better?

Relax pal. Didn't you see the smiley? ;) But yeah, I do agree it could have better been posted as a status update or in the general Goat Simulator thread :)