Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steelsammy

Mass Effect Trilogy To PS3

7 posts in this topic

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/09/26/mass-effect-1-coming-to-ps3-in-new-trilogy-bundle.aspx

EA said today the original Mass Effect is coming to PlayStation 3 as part of a new trilogy bundle that includes all three games from the series. The first Mass Effect was previously only released on PC and Xbox 360 since it was published by Microsoft.

The bundle is due out on November 6 for Xbox 360 and PC and "at a later date" for PlayStation 3 and costs $59.99, EA says. The first game is also being offered as a download through PlayStation Network and includes trophy support.

EA has not said whether or not the collection includes all previously released download content.

Untitled-1.jpg

(Click for fullsize)

Here's a quick FAQ from EA:

When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?

Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later in the year for PlayStation 3.

What does the Mass Effect Trilogy include?

Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three Mass Effect titles, featured in a new premium foil box featuring artwork of Commander Shepard.

Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect, for example multiplayer?

Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy will be compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. You will be able to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with other players.

Hm... I saw this earlier plus there are 2 threads with it?? That's CRAY-CRAY! :awesome:

Looks like a badass set but I will definitely not be revisiting this universe...

Hm... I saw this earlier plus there are 2 threads with it?? That's CRAY-CRAY! :awesome:

Looks like a badass set but I will definitely not be revisiting this universe...

Well, this is the correct forum for the discussion. If it's not already here, I put one here, that's what I do.

But I could probably jump back in once more.

It'll probably be worth it just to replay ME1 again on PS3. Even though I have ME2 and ME3 on PS3, this'll be worth it, especially if it comes with DLC.

Never played ME1, loved ME2 but ME3 has kinda been meh for me. If ME1 is stand-alone i'll buy it just like KZ1 in the Killzone trilogy.

Only intrested in ME1, so hope it's possible to only buy that

The article says ME1 will be available to download from the PSN store but I doubt it will be released on disc. If you don't mind having a digital version of ME1 than you should be able to get it.

I think I'll be picking this up. I haven't played ME3 yet and I'd love to start the series all over again and be able to import my character to each game. I hope it includes all the DLC but with EA publishing I have my doubts.

Parker