Platinum glitch?

Lady_Galleth

I got the platinum yesterday or so, but it's not telling me that I have it on my PSN account or here. I got it. I physically saw it with my own eyes. I got everything. But it's not showing up and still showing at 90%. Do I need to do it again? Will it even let me pop the trophy again? I'm confused.

~L.G.<3

• Like 1

I did. Or, at least, I thought I did. I have my trophies on online mode, so it should sync, right?  And I've been on/updating my profile for a few days and it still hasn't shown up. It's not even saying I got it on my actual trophy list even though I did. 

I know. I completed chapter 5 twice.....and it POPPED, but it's not syncing on my PSN. :(

That is Strange (no pun intended :D )

Maybe some trouble with psn sync. Have you gotten other trophies after those 2? 

If not maybe get one from another game and try to sync again

If your trophies are syncing fine, and if you finished Life is Strange episode 5 twice, then I would advice you to either finish it again without skipping the credits (I don't remember when it pops up), or to delete the save file and replay the whole game again.. not the most pleasant of things if you are just playing for the trophies, but at least Life is Strange have massive replayability because of the impact most of your choices have.

Hmmmm....I really don't want to start over. :( Poo. I had the same thing happen with Uncharted, where it popped but wouldn't sync up to my system. It finally did show up when I earned another trophy for Uncharted, however, Life is Strange being the platinum then....

I've had random trophies not unlock on the ps4 about a year ago. Replaying the part that gives the trophy and pressing the home button as it pops fixed it for me. It happened so much that I now press the home button every time I earn a trophy on the ps4 so that I can see it on my trophy list before moving on.

Edited by kuuhaku

Dragon Age was a PS3 trophy though so the syncing would be different than from your ps4. I would just go under trophies from your PS4 dashboard and see if the sync bar reaches 100% without any issue. I had a problem a few years ago where the sync bar would reach like 50% and then stop

Edited by MrUnknown625

It's an issue with the PS4 and PSN, not the games.   Life Is Strange Plat is currently the last trophy I earned, I had no issue with it popping, however both my defeating the chalice queen trophy and subsequent Bloodborne Plat didn't pop for me immediately, which stressed me no end at the time.  I tried syncing, nothing, but a while after I'd closed BB both trophies randomly popped on my home screen...thankfully.   It happens, it's happened to others, I don't think there's much you can do other than to hope it sorts itself out, as mentioned above, perhaps earning another trophy then manually syncing might give it a nudge...who knows.  :(