Harboring a Criminal Glitch Help

Hey i was wondering if you guys might have suggestions on how to fix a problem I've encountered. I beat the game and was going through collecting the minikits in the levels and encountered a problem on level 2 "Harboring a Criminal." I have obtained 9/10 of the minikit parts but cannot get the last one i need. The last one i need is at the very beginning of the level where I need to destroy the five paintings/posters. One of the posters does not appear for me. If i have the cheat enabled to show me the minikit pieces locations, there will be an indicator where it is supposed to be but no sign. I tried hitting the air or lasering the spot to see if that would work, but doesn't.

I've tried playing it on freeplay, as a normal level, restarted my ps3, tried playing without the cheats enabled, deleted the patch and played without it, tried playing it again after the patch was reinstalled, but have had no luck making the poster appear.

Has anyone ever encountered this and solved it? or does anyone have any other suggestions? i just got the 50% complete trophy and after getting 100 gold blocks, don't really want to start over from the beginning.  :(

• Like 1