The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Confirmed

harsly

Let's see...

Do I sell off my copy of Witcher 3 that I haven't even started yet and pick up the GOTY edition when it comes out to support developers who release GOTY or Complete editions?

-OR-

Do I "gift" my copy of Witcher 3 to a cronie who would probably never buy it on his own in hopes that I'll have someone I know to play with when I start and then buy the GOTY edition when it comes out to support developers who release GOTY or Complete editions?

Dilemma...

• Like 2

Do I "gift" my copy of Witcher 3 to a cronie who would probably never buy it on his own in hopes that I'll have someone I know to play with when I start and then buy the GOTY edition when it comes out to support developers who release GOTY or Complete editions?

I would do this, since gifting such a great game that has free DLC outside of two expansions is a pretty good gift anyone could ask for.

Let's see...

Do I sell off my copy of Witcher 3 that I haven't even started yet and pick up the GOTY edition when it comes out to support developers who release GOTY or Complete editions?

-OR-

Dilemma...

Witcher has co-op?

So stoked, I've been waiting for GOY edition, for it comes

with extra goods

7rjppjh.gif

Haha so awesome.

You guys should definitely pick it up, the game is a masterpiece :D

I recently got the game back to 100 and would love if they released this one with another list. I would do it all over again

• Like 1

Neat now all I need is a price range of 20-30

I would be absolutely shocked if it was under 30, especially with two full expansions that each alone are longer than many full length games.

That said, to anyone that does get the GOTY Edition (and hasn't played it yet) I envy you, because you'll be playing one of the best games in existence for the first time. And you never forget your first time... er, I mean...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A1F%2Bkr5GCgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Wild-Hunt-Complete-PlayStation-4/dp/B01K6010FM/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

released date now available according to Amazon

Buy new : $ 49 99

This item will be released on August 30, 2016.
Pre-order now.

and there is this too

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/763763969492410368

Lars Mølgaard Hansen @ZiggyAStar 19h19 hours ago

@Marcin360 Hi marcin. WIll Hearts of stone and Blood and white for Witcher 3 GOTY Edition be vouchers or will they be on the game disc

0 retweets 1 like

@ZiggyAStar Everything will be on discs.

8:48 AM - 11 Aug 2016
3 retweets 3 likes

• Like 1

50 USD?  That will be 50 Euro in Europe. xD

Not the best deal, i got my physical copy + expansion pass for around 45 Euro and that combo have all dlcs + an exclusive theme for the expansion pass buyers.

Nevertheless, the game is excellent and it is easly worth 50 USD/EUR, heck even more, with all that content you get 200+ hours of gameplay.

A1F%2Bkr5GCgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Wild-Hunt-Complete-PlayStation-4/dp/B01K6010FM/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

released date now available according to Amazon

Buy new : $ 49 99

This item will be released on August 30, 2016.

Pre-order now.

and there is this too

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/763763969492410368

Lars Mølgaard Hansen ‏@ZiggyAStar 19h19 hours ago

@Marcin360 Hi marcin. WIll Hearts of stone and Blood and white for Witcher 3 GOTY Edition be vouchers or will they be on the game disc

0 retweets 1 like

•  

HF2EeSaX_bigger.jpegMarcin Momot ‏@Marcin360

@ZiggyAStar Everything will be on discs.

• Retweets 3
  • Likes 3
  • 3be65ba4f4d852cb00a5046887ec38c3_normal. gViJK6Wc_normal.jpg u67ikpXW_normal.jpg 2vwk4b7J_normal.jpg
8:48 AM - 11 Aug 2016

3 retweets 3 likes

I'll be buying this but $50 is out of the question. Skyrim's Legendary Edition wasn't even $50. CDPR are awesome developers but that's just stupid.