Crash CE-34878-0

It's only me or this game crash lots of time 4 times in a row in the comet car when care explode with me inside game froze and crash *_* Better quit out of the car before explode. And other time during survival mission. Only me??? 

Edited by Neme-ita

It's only me or this game crash lots of time 4 times in a row in the comet car when care explode with me inside game froze and crash *_* Better quit out of the car before explode. And other time during survival mission. Only me??? 

I never had any trouble with the comet car or survival mission. Though I played the PS3 version and the game kept freezing during co-op. If I was playing solo while online, there were no issues.

• 1 month later...

I've almost platiumed the game but I have to say it's been a real grind mainly due to the consistent crashes. I haven't experienced crashes on one particular part or in one place but it just regularly crashes, resulting in losing acquired kills and data. It's disappointing for an PS+ game...overall just not impressed. Think it's one of those constant save efforts!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It happened to me once. On the 360 version. It crashed right in the middle of an auto-save, corrupting my file. Luckily, I made a couple of backup save files. But man a lot of progress went down the drain!

On 11/12/2016 at 7:15 PM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

All Saints Row games crash constantly. Saints Row 2 crashed every now and then for me, Saints Row the Third crashed frequently, Saints Row IV crashed quite often, and Saints Row IV: Re-Elected crashed even more than the original version, and even ended up bricking my system.

That's funny, because SR4 was the only SR game that ever crashed on me, not to mention a grand total of 6 times by time I finally beat it. One time not even 5 seconds into resuming the game.

• 2 years later...

yup. it sure is happening to me a lot over sudden. 2 times in the comet, and once after picking up a collectible and flying for another. -_-

its been a long time but i don't remember this happening on the ps3, any known solutions? also it was a pain to get connected when boosting the 3 hour co-op trophy. lots of errors. finally got through after many attempts.

• 3 years later...

I'm playing this game right now and that error shows on my screen when I'm grinding kills and there are a lot of explosions happening and when the game is autosaving. I thought it was my console, but I can see this game is bad designed for the ps4. 

Edited by bani24jjj

• 3 months later...