Double Shotguns are easily found in Alcatraz map of Betrayl DLC

favian

The DLC is currently free.

the weapon spawns every 2 minutes in the glass containers inside the prison. This was the easiest 25 kills to get, finding someone who had the Mac 10 unlocked was the hardest part. I've heard nightmare stories about people unlocked the double shotgun legitimately so i hope this helps others

Nice! I'm going to try that out tomorrow. Thanks for the info! :)

The DLC is currently free.

the weapon spawns every 2 minutes in the glass containers inside the prison. This was the easiest 25 kills to get, finding someone who had the Mac 10 unlocked was the hardest part. I've heard nightmare stories about people unlocked the double shotgun legitimately so i hope this helps others

I tried searching it for quite a while now already but I can't seem to find the location. Could you maybe give an exact location with a screenshot or a map of some kind?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 minute ago, NZBigC said:

Is anyone able to confirm if you can still find the shotgun on this map? Hardline Ultimate edition is pretty cheap at the moment and I will probably buy it if you can get it this way.

Yes you can. However you need 4 players to start a match that will count towards these kills and hardly anyone plays the dlc maps so it would be pretty difficult without boosting for it. 

• 9 months later...