Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
favian

Double Shotguns are easily found in Alcatraz map of Betrayl DLC

6 posts in this topic

The DLC is currently free.

the weapon spawns every 2 minutes in the glass containers inside the prison. This was the easiest 25 kills to get, finding someone who had the Mac 10 unlocked was the hardest part. I've heard nightmare stories about people unlocked the double shotgun legitimately so i hope this helps others

Edited by favian

the weapon spawns every 2 minutes in the glass containers inside the prison. This was the easiest 25 kills to get, finding someone who had the Mac 10 unlocked was the hardest part. I've heard nightmare stories about people unlocked the double shotgun legitimately so i hope this helps others

Nice! I'm going to try that out tomorrow. Thanks for the info! :)

I tried searching it for quite a while now already but I can't seem to find the location. Could you maybe give an exact location with a screenshot or a map of some kind?

Well, apparently I was searching at the entirely wrong place inside the prison. I just found it and got the trophy though. I thought I'd make a little guide how to get the shotgun in the Alcatraz map.

Make your way inside the prison and go to the prison blocks (Point B in Conquest). This area exists out of several prison block with all their own layout. Make your way to the B Block (see screenshot below).

13667994_1052665018153494_55393815020791

Run around the corner and turn left here:

13679951_1052664994820163_68017556177057

Run straight for a little while. You'll see two glass showcases on your left. (In the screenshot the second one was broken, keep in mind that it can still be intact when you're trying to find the Double Barrel shotgun.)

13661870_1052664988153497_84435752492831

Walk up to the second glass showcase. It'll either be empty, or the Double Barrel Shotgun will be showcased inside. Whenever the showcase is empty, just wait for a maximum of two minutes in one of the cells near the showcase till the shotgun pops up again. Pick it up and kill 25 enemies. :)

13662034_1052664984820164_22332591984211

On 7/8/2017 at 9:20 PM, bender01023 said:

DLC is now $15 ://////////////////////

:(:(:(:(