Recent patch news discussions

xxdmcgee2288xx

So, any news on the latest patch? Yeah, I see the added trophies. Yeah, I know about the patch notes. Is it actually effective though? The loot drops and such.. Is it easier to find a 12 slot weapon now? This could bring me back to playing this game again.. The RNG hated me and the game had crashed on me twice in a day. Second time it crashed, i stopped playing it. RNG was really pissing me off. I couldn't get a 12 slot for anything. I haven't touched it since. Must've been at least a couple months ago or more...

So, any news on the latest patch? Yeah, I see the added trophies. Yeah, I know about the patch notes. Is it actually effective though? The loot drops and such.. Is it easier to find a 12 slot weapon now? This could bring me back to playing this game again.. The RNG hated me and the game had crashed on me twice in a day. Second time it crashed, i stopped playing it. RNG was really pissing me off. I couldn't get a 12 slot for anything. I haven't touched it since. Must've been at least a couple months ago or more...

I've had two or three 12 slot weapons drop since the patch in the course of just running missions from level 20 -> level 30/110.  that's better than the zero I had before, but maybe I'm just lucky.

I started playing the game with the newest patch. I got like five 12 slot Legendarys on my way to 30/100, didn't seem too rare for me. So it seems the droprate got better? It also never crashed :) I guess it's worth another try.