• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 0:52 PM, LordBilbanes said:

I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me.  The trophy for Tightly Grasped Glory, can you restart a level after dying and still earn the trophy?

No, restarting counts as a fail. I struggled with this trophy and this was the first thing I tried.

• 11 months later...

I got two questions about the game.

1. I’m missing one graphic image and I don’t know how to unlock it. I think I did all requirements needed to unlock them all. It’s the one between Defeated Islay & Normal Graham. Can anyone tell me what it is? Than it shoudn’t be too hard to figure out what to do.

2. For the Tightly Grasped Glory. The guides I’ve read say to do this on Evolution Mode but can you do this on Original Mode too? If so, why shouldn’t I choose that? Seems a lot easier. 

Thanks.

Edit:

Got the graphic image. I needed to beat Islay in Arcade Mode. Which ofcourse I had already done but I guess it didn’t register.

Edited by Baker

• 1 year later...

As most have noticed, if you're missing a Gallery image after having gone through every mode in the game, then your missing image is most likely hiding inside Arcade Mode. The additional condition is that you also need to 1LC (one-life clear) each Arcade Mode (AC) stage. You don't have to 1LC the entire AC mode in one shot, so if you happen to die during a stage then just come back to it later via Level Select. You can unlock AC mode's artwork in Practice difficulty, so feel free to use it.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 1:51 AM, FieryFieryFire said:

I noticed that this game is leaving PS plus extra next month. 

Would you guys recommend playing it and how hard is the trophy list?

Doesn't seem too bad. I almost beat it with 1 life using a default loadout when beating it with all characters. Bosses are largely not too bad, though some have phases that you'll want to just drop a bomb or two to just skip to not risk it. Once you're past that you just need to do the grind for the chips.

On 11/28/2023 at 1:47 PM, Archeeng said:

You guys have any tips on the final stage? Greatly appreciate it if you have trying the 1LC clear and the blue bullets at the end gets me before the final boss

You have it already, but I'll say something for everyone else. You don't want to go above the bottom part of the screen because even with a shield due to the enemy becoming invincible when they move, they can very much kill you even with your shield active when they move to your location. Only certain shields can block their attacks so if you're running the full shield loadout then you can just constantly be on guard throughout the process, recharging your energy with the towers at certain points. You also have bombs that you can use if you feel like it is getting too hot and you might well die.