Unlocks: cheats for infinite ammo

MeisterMichi360

Hello fellow gamers

I just started the game and read you can unlock infinite ammo after completing the game. Does that mean every mission or could I just join someone else's game on the last chapter? Or is it possible to get that if I play through the entire campaign with someone who already unlocked it?

If not, do you have any tips for me? The AI Sheva is really annoying and terrible

Hello fellow gamers

I just started the game and read you can unlock infinite ammo after completing the game. Does that mean every mission or could I just join someone else's game on the last chapter? Or is it possible to get that if I play through the entire campaign with someone who already unlocked it?

If not, do you have any tips for me? The AI Sheva is really annoying and terrible

You can't get unlimited ammo by joining someone who already has it. This page explains all the requirements. The Rocket Launcher has a different requirement. To get unlimited ammo for it, you need to complete the game under 5 hours on any difficulty. Chapter select works for this, so feel free to do it on Easy. Unlimited ammo will work on difficulties, even on the ones you haven't completed yet. I recommend to get unlimited ammo for the magnum first, as it kills most enemies with a few shots. A sniper rifle is also useful to get some of the collectables.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You need to beat the game yourself and turn the feature on before it works, joining someone who has it on already will not give you it unless you have unlocked it yourself. Also most require guns to be fully upgraded and  bonus points spent before you can use them infinite.

Hello fellow gamers

You got a long way to go kiddo. The A.I isn't so bad after you get used it and get better guns/upgrades so bear with the game. Either than that you can play co-op with somebody and you won't have to deal with the A.I. Honestly a lot of people complain about the A.I and yeah sure in some specific sections of the game they're very irritating but for the most part I think they're okay. I main Sheva so Chris is always my A.I. What I do is just give him his Gatling Gun and since it's automatically infinite, he fires away killing everything that stands afront him. If you're new to the game and don't have the Gatling Gun (or Longbow, if you main Chris) then handing the A.I a Sniper Rifle is a good idea. They get headshots 90% of the time and it's a good idea if you need cover too. If you're going to do this take away all of their other weapons as they will not use the Sniper if they have another weapon with them. 

If all else fails and you need help, shoot me a friend request. I have 100% on the game and have unlocked everything, the game is super easy for me. 

You got a long way to go kiddo. The A.I isn't so bad after you get used it and get better guns/upgrades so bear with the game. Either than that you can play co-op with somebody and you won't have to deal with the A.I. Honestly a lot of people complain about the A.I and yeah sure in some specific sections of the game they're very irritating but for the most part I think they're okay. I main Sheva so Chris is always my A.I. What I do is just give him his Gatling Gun and since it's automatically infinite, he fires away killing everything that stands afront him. If you're new to the game and don't have the Gatling Gun (or Longbow, if you main Chris) then handing the A.I a Sniper Rifle is a good idea. They get headshots 90% of the time and it's a good idea if you need cover too. If you're going to do this take away all of their other weapons as they will not use the Sniper if they have another weapon with them. 

If all else fails and you need help, shoot me a friend request. I have 100% on the game and have unlocked everything, the game is super easy for me.

Thanks for the offer, but if possible I want to try and beat the game solo for the first time.

I've been using the AI just as a "mule" in the last couple of missions and only let them carry extra ammo and grenades for me. I don't know if the AI only does this on Amateur difficulty, but Sheva keeps standing in front of me when I aim at something. After getting infinite ammo it will be a breeze, I bet.

Thanks for the offer, but if possible I want to try and beat the game solo for the first time.

I've been using the AI just as a "mule" in the last couple of missions and only let them carry extra ammo and grenades for me. I don't know if the AI only does this on Amateur difficulty, but Sheva keeps standing in front of me when I aim at something. After getting infinite ammo it will be a breeze, I bet.

If you're aiming at the A.I they will always move out of the way, no matter what. This can often be seen as a negative thing however, especially on Professional. They tend to wonder around a lot looting and getting one-hit. I highly recommend actually giving the A.I something to fight with instead of just letting them be your mule though. Then again you're on Amateur so you don't need much in terms of survival. I recommend working on "Who Do You Trust?" as early as possible. The A.I thanks upon pretty much everything, so hey, at least they're helpful for something ayyo. 

If you're aiming at the A.I they will always move out of the way, no matter what. This can often be seen as a negative thing however, especially on Professional. They tend to wonder around a lot looting and getting one-hit. I highly recommend actually giving the A.I something to fight with instead of just letting them be your mule though. Then again you're on Amateur so you don't need much in terms of survival. I recommend working on "Who Do You Trust?" as early as possible. The A.I thanks upon pretty much everything, so hey, at least they're helpful for something ayyo.

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to do that.

Who do you trust will unlock much sooner than on PS3 and even if not just ply chapter 4-1 with the spiders and let them grap you or the AI and save the AI or thank it (depending on the situation) this way you get it very quick even on PS3. (If you try this choose veteran difficulty otherwise the spiders dy too fast and you might want to bring some first aid sprays to heal you/AI)

Edited by X_senka_X
  • Like 1