Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom

Hertz

You were going to get spoiled anyway since they are in the game.

Yes, but at least they would have experienced it willingly instead of having someone post cryptic shit.

It's like saying, "You would have known Han Solo was gonna die anyway since it's in the movie" when it came out...

Damn I didnt knew this game is also going to be released on PS3, so far I always saw it only for PS4 but obviously looking forward to play this :) 2nd season of the anime was supposed to be aired this year if I m not wrong.

Next year senpai.

found the vid for playable characters:

Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Jean
Connie
Sasha
Krista
Levi
Hange
Erwin

basing on it, I am guessing the game will just cover on what happened in the season 1 anime...

It's like saying, "You would have known Han Solo was gonna die anyway since it's in the movie" when it came out...

Son of a... movie hasn't even been out for ONE year.  Welp, I guess I'll know that when I watch the movie. There you go spoiling something else, lol

found the vid for playable characters:

Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Jean
Connie
Sasha
Krista
Levi
Hange
Erwin

Huh, I guess it's neat you can play as the characters that we know of from the anime, rather than just playing as the "strong" and unique Titan slayers like Mikasa, Levi, and Eren. Guess it's rad knowing we can challenge ourselves as playing characters that aren't strong as Mikasa or Levi when it comes to slaying Titans.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r