Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dohburman

Current Status of Servers in 2016?

5 posts in this topic

I've owned this game for years and played it regularly on my old account back in the day, but as of now on my newly created account my goal is to platinum every game I play. Before I waste time and effort into this game I would like to know the current status of the online servers. As usual, the game has many online-specific trophies. Does anyone know if they are still active? I haven't seen many Gaming Sessions for vanilla SFIV, only Super and Ultra.

Also, if anyone is trying to do the same feel free to keep in touch with me so we can set up a boosting session. Thanks! 

Servers are fine last I checked a few months ago. I was able to do 90% of the online stuff legit.

Edit: I just checked. I plat it in less than 2 weeks in January of this year.

Servers are fine last I checked a few months ago. I was able to do 90% of the online stuff legit.

Edit: I just checked. I plat it in less than 2 weeks in January of this year.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. It's my goal to Platinum all three versions of SFIV starting with vanilla. Glad to know I could even do it legitimately, too. 

I never saw that Capcom turned off a Server for a Game... even Lost Planet 1 on the 360 is still up. But be always in rush when it comes to online... ;) You know... online could maybe prevent you to get Plat lmao.

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-