Listen! Sounds of 1999! Trophy Help

Aexuz

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/capsule-force/trophy/117457-Listen--Sounds-of-1999-.html

This is coming from that site.

"To get this trophy, you need to go into the extras menu then go to the sound test. Play sound 01 once, then play sound 09 three times and it should unlock the hidden boss fight. Beat the boss (he's pretty tough, sorry I don't have any tips for him) and the trophy is yours."

• Like 1

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/capsule-force/trophy/117457-Listen--Sounds-of-1999-.html

This is coming from that site.

"To get this trophy, you need to go into the extras menu then go to the sound test. Play sound 01 once, then play sound 09 three times and it should unlock the hidden boss fight. Beat the boss (he's pretty tough, sorry I don't have any tips for him) and the trophy is yours."

Thanks fo the info!

• 11 months later...

The fight is pretty tough. It took me a couple dozen attempts before I got it figured out. I have a video of my successful attempt. I mostly recorded it to show my friend at work this ridiculous/funny boss concept, but I think it may be useful for some people here. The corners of the screen are safe from some of his attacks. In particular, the one where he is going sideways across the screen dropping bullets in an horizontal wave shape. You can even point your lasers up at him and get a couple cheap hits in. I had better luck hitting him with a charged beam on those since the timing is more forgiving. I never really saw a pattern for him. It was mostly just a matter of learning how to avoid his attacks so I could keep the fight going. However, for most of the battle, you need mobility. Hanging out in the air charging/firing a beam will usually get you killed. You can see me start to fail apart at the end, when I was getting excited. Due to this the battle probably lasts 10 seconds longer than it needed to. I was missing every shot! :P 

Edited by Toogie53