Are the online trophies still obtainable?

Jack_D_Spade-

I'm considering buying this game but I want to know if the online requirements are still achievable. Are the servers still up, or they will shut down soon? 

Considering the latest gamer got the platinum was 11 July 2016 I would consider it achievable. So yes. 

DF007gamer.png

• Like 2

Considering the latest gamer got the platinum was 11 July 2016 I would consider it achievable. So yes. 

Yeah, I saw... But I was referring to the online trophies part. Thanks for the reply anyway!

Hi there. Yes, online is up and I don't reckon it will go away anytime soon.

But beware that MK9 has one of the most time consuming/grindy trophies in videogame history (My Kung Fu is Strongest). The grind in MKX is a joke in comparison.

Hey pal  :D. I also heard about the drammatic stories of that grinding, but as long as it can be do in singleplayer mode I haven't much problems. However, the online part is the only thing I'm worried about: does it takes long for finish all the multiplayer trophies? 

Thanks!

Only the Vita version is, from what I know.

The Vita version only has Ad-hoc network, so yes, is kinda difficult to get the online trophies if you don't have a friend nearby. Also, in the Vita version the progression of DLC characters count towards 'My Kung Fu Is Stronger' trophy, so instead of mastering 28 characters you will need to master 32.