About Universe and Chaos difficult......

I believe it's like SO4 where there's no proper NG+, so you have to pick New Game and you'll be able to keep specific things only, like BTs and what's in the Encyclopedia, meaning everything else starts from scratch. Also, you unlock both Universe and Chaos upon beating the game, but they don't stack, so you have to do them both anyway.

• Like 1

I believe it's like SO4 where there's no proper NG+, so you have to pick New Game and you'll be able to keep specific things only, like BTs and what's in the Encyclopedia, meaning everything else starts from scratch. Also, you unlock both Universe and Chaos upon beating the game, but they don't stack, so you have to do them both anyway.

Thank you very much!

Well, I hope I can keep the roles, in SO4 it was possible to keep the special enemy gems.

Well, I hope I can keep the roles, in SO4 it was possible to keep the special enemy gems.

Yeah, the only roles that carry over are the ones earned via the BTs, & there's not that many. There are a couple useful ones though, there was one that increases your ATK by 30%, & another for a 50% EXP increase.

Yeah, the only roles that carry over are the ones earned via the BTs, & there's not that many. There are a couple useful ones though, there was one that increases your ATK by 30%, & another for a 50% EXP increase.

This is a nice information, well I think I will unlock many BT as possible.

• 6 years later...