Users exploiting cheats using a method via PC to unlock PRICELESS trophy

Xel

If you have a bit brain then you'll see i meant it ironic and also wrote later on my opinion about this. But yeah i see your pov as a "super clean legit" player.... your avatar shows it allready xD Also dont act like you dont know what i meant with P4A. You are still butthurt about my recent feed that i acused you as a no life which was as well clearly a joke.

You're too self-obsessed. I almost feel sorry. What does my avatar have to do with the whole thing?  :| And I'm not acting like I don't know I genuinely have no idea what sort of exploit it is as I didn't play it myself. I quoted your post because it's the first thing I saw so I replied immediately. You're going around throwing these insensitive harsh words without considering the feelings of others. I thought your post was towards everyone, you didn't accuse me per se. I don't hold grudges.Yes, I teased you a few times but you took it personally.

Well I don't think that we can call this cheating, cause they didn't change anything on PS4 itself. Even EVO championship used this exploit (not cheat, not hack, but glitch/exploit) on their PS4's.

Here is the article which explains everything, I hope that'd stop the local hysteria:

https://medium.com/@WydD/about-the-street-fighter-v-colors-fm-exploit-impacts-and-explanations-on-how-capcom-failed-big-44806ec8ab84#.nw6c2uoo2

So if you call this cheat, you should call all RDR/GTAV glitched lobbies users also cheaters, or others with hacked Borderlands/Diablo weapons/armors, which they picked up online (and many many more).

P.S. I forgot to mention, that programs, that modifies your connection (e.g. makes your PS3 think that it is on LAN while it is not by changing some network responce etc.) is allowed and not considered as cheating by Sly himself

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37916-is-xlink-kai-cheating/#entry1002731

Edited by ScooloV

Sounds good man. Which exceptions?

Just slightly different rules since trophies can pop together instantly on PS4/Vita

Well I don't think that we can call this cheating, cause they didn't change anything on PS4 itself. Even EVO championship used this exploit (not cheat, not hack, but glitch/exploit) on their PS4's.

Here is the article which explains everything, I hope that'd stop the local hysteria:

https://medium.com/@WydD/about-the-street-fighter-v-colors-fm-exploit-impacts-and-explanations-on-how-capcom-failed-big-44806ec8ab84#.nw6c2uoo2

So if you call this cheat, you should call all RDR/GTAV glitched lobbies users also cheaters, or others with hacked Borderlands/Diablo weapons/armors, which they picked up online (and many many more).

P.S. I forgot to mention, that programs, that modifies your connection (e.g. makes your PS3 think that it is on LAN while it is not by changing some network responce etc.) is allowed and not considered as cheating by Sly himself

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37916-is-xlink-kai-cheating/#entry1002731

One extends your LAN connection over the internet to play a LAN only mode with others around the world. The other intercepts a request and modifies it. There's only one single reason someone is using this exploit: to cheat the trophies.

Hacked lobbies that pop trophies for someone does result in a flag.

• Like 2

Might want to think it over if you count this cheating. Capcom said its cheating and might ban people however they are getting massive backlash from pros and sites over making an "unfair" mode.

Whether the mode is unfair or not doesn't change the fact that it's cheating. You can't just let it slide because some people don't want to take responsibility for their actions and are trying to justify them instead.

• Like 2

Whether the mode is unfair or not doesn't change the fact that it's cheating. You can't just let it slide because some people don't want to take responsibility for their actions and are trying to justify them instead.

True. I'm on nether side because I want to call it cheating but am not totally sure about many things leave it up to sly/capcom.

Maybe their goal was never to plat the game but to get the free colors\FP for DLC because the way Capcom has it setup is lame as hell. (ie. Buy a season pass, and Capcom still releases DLC that a season pass holder has to pay for.)

They would of made an effort at survival on Normal which is dead easy if they really cared about the priceless trophy.

Edited by wesmonz

• 1 year later...
On 16.07.2016 at 1:26 PM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It's hacking, there was someone I wanted to report. He posted how he hacked the trophy over on PST.org. Using a PC software or proxy or whatever it is called is still hacking as you didn't earn it legit. I see some other people who have like 15 trophies and have the 1 million fight money. Clearly they all did the hacking too. Yet, it seems like I cannot report them.  

Now you can do it :)