Problem with savegame

Pelao-KL

the game froze me and corrupted/damaged the savegame so I lost all. the whole problem is that I had finished the game on hardcore with Russia and not if I have to win with Russia again for trophy opfor

Just win with USA and EU then, and if it doesn't pop, you will have to play RU again even though it sucks. I just started hardcore WW3 myself, I don't know if you used the deep strike-method, but I'm curious what do to when there are no conquest-missions available while using it, would you have any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

Just win with USA and EU then, and if it doesn't pop, you will have to play RU again even though it sucks. I just started hardcore WW3 myself, I don't know if you used the deep strike-method, but I'm curious what do to when there are no conquest-missions available while using it, would you have any tips?

When i played hardcore last third time i had to play raid and two assult missions cause no conquest missions were available. I choose defend side for raid and both assult missions. Raid was very easy. But assult missions were hard a bit. Only couple of my units survived cause enemy when loosing will launch nuclear attack

When i played hardcore last third time i had to play raid and two assult missions cause no conquest missions were available. I choose defend side for raid and both assult missions. Raid was very easy. But assult missions were hard a bit. Only couple of my units survived cause enemy when loosing will launch nuclear attack

I finished my third war today and it happend only once for me, near the end with RU. I ended up just quitting as I thought it would probably be hard and a waste of time. I lost only one city so it wasn't a big loss. Btw you hijacked our session last night :P

I finished my third war today and it happend only once for me, near the end with RU. I ended up just quitting as I thought it would probably be hard and a waste of time. I lost only one city so it wasn't a big loss. Btw you hijacked our session last night :P

I missed one session  cause i overslept. Sorry:)