Shows from the 60s/70s/80s/and 90s that you still watch occasionally

Dav9834

Get Smart

Excuse me, I'd like to handle this if you don't mind, themindisacity.

Get Smart

Best show ever, and the complete series DVD boxset is one of the best purchases I ever made. I actually saw the reboot movie and thought it had a good enough core setup to try the show, and I was hooked.

https://youtu.be/EJiV1XWtCyk

Besides that classic, I still watch 60s Twilight Zone, TNG, and several others.

Some Mothers Do Ave Em is funny but seems to only be available by importing Region 2 DVDs, which I did.

https://youtu.be/qlwQVElQcIk

Edited by MosesRockefeller

too many to name, every major british sitcom that had a dvd release, especially if rik mayall was involved. but the main ones...

knightmare (non brits and millenials, youtube it) kids being useless and getting their team mates 'killed'

titles2.jpg

gamesmaster (same again, youtube it non brits and millenials, especially since we're on a gaming site) back when mortal kombat gameplay could be shown at teatime before the channel 4 news

o-GAMESMASTER-facebook.jpg

and the crystal maze, (im not saying it again), greatest tv show ever committed to tape, theme tune has and always will be my ringtone, waiting on tickets to the live one in london

crystal-maze-crystal-dome.jpg

Late 80's, early 90's. This show was just too funny at times

Red_Dwarf_logo.png

Ok so it's late 90's, I loved the British version of Robot wars

New_Robot_Wars_logo.jpg

british robot wars starts again on sunday, different hosts, upgraded house robots (same characters just 3 times larger), and new red dwarf starts soon too, altho kryten looks a bit weird

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, Followed by OMFG!

robot wars has been pretty good, and red dwarf starts on september 22nd, altho it might be online in the wrong places a bit earlier because as with a lot of shows now the network puts it online to watch for a week before tv broadcast

Only Fools & Horses, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Simpsons, Friends, Robot Wars, plus old episodes of WCW Monday Nitro that I watch on the WWE Network.

I'm really enjoying the rebooted version of Robot Wars that's airing on BBC2 right now actually. Perfect example of how a cancelled TV show should be relaunched. I hope there's another season.

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891

• 3 weeks later...