Is this an easy platinum?

zafira1290

It is fairly easy. There only sort of hard trophy I can remember is the last boss without getting hit, but there is a glitch for that that works sort of hit or miss. Just got to keep trying until it works for you. Short plat on a very fun game

Ok, not sure yet if i buy it. Btw, damn how you have kept that 99.9% completion with 1,205 games haha. :D

Its not a complete the game and you get a platinum easy, it does require some skills and some of levels are frustrating more than difficult but overall looking back its not that difficult.  Does take some practice but is doable and is actually an enjoyable enough game.

4/10 to me means normal to me anyway.

i myself am thinking of getting it mainly because of the lack of games to purchase this week :( because i own about 80% of those on that page ><.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I've heard that the Vita version of the game plays extremely badly. Is this true? I was kinda hoping to play it on Vita but if it's bad, I'll play it on PS4 instead.

The game crashed a few times for me and every action on the map or in the menus take a while to load.

2 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I've heard that the Vita version of the game plays extremely badly. Is this true? I was kinda hoping to play it on Vita but if it's bad, I'll play it on PS4 instead.

I wanna know this as well before starting anything. ^ Not sure if there's a cross-save option either (haven't downloaded the game yet)

I think the game is fairly easy. Mind you, I haven't gotten the platinum trophy yet, but I managed to earn 38/46 trophies in two days. Also, don't download the game on the PS Vita unless you absolutely want to take it on the go. It sucks and the game crashes a lot. Not to mention it lags often, especially during boss fights.

Edited by punkrockrobot98

18 hours ago, Myu said:

The game crashed a few times for me and every action on the map or in the menus take a while to load.

Thanks, I'm going to stick to the PS4 version then I think.

18 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I wanna know this as well before starting anything. ^ Not sure if there's a cross-save option either (haven't downloaded the game yet)

I haven't started playing it yet, but I believe it is cross-save compatible.

On 12/12/2016 at 5:05 AM, Rose_Dark said:

Really? well i know when i fail the orb (gives a different sound) in that case i wish you good luck on ps4 :)

Ahhh, that may have been what did it, I think I was playing it without the sound on so I had no point of reference when I stuffed up on the Vita:lol:. Oh well, got it within about five minutes on the PS4 so no big deal, I suppose. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

On 12/10/2016 at 3:08 PM, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

The load times are a touch lengthy but I've only played it on Vita so far and not come across the game crashing/freezing or anything like that.