Is this an easy platinum?

zafira1290

IMO pretty easy Plat.

Few tips:

1) Spin to win ->  just spam the right button when you are near the orb , it doesnt need perfect timing than , just spam.

2) play it on ps4 -> not a single bug or crash on my playthrough, but i heard a lot of issues on vita

3) Perfect 3 star a secret level is pretty hard , try the first world first first secret stage .  Still hard but doable .

4) On boss stages -> use your pause button .  a) you can pause everytime he throughs bombs so you can react better (but be careful , shield regenerate sometimes even if you pause, so still dont take to much time to think )  b ) use pause glitch on endboss.  Didnt work everytime and at my deathless succes it was not working at all , but sometimes it works and helps to "skip a phase"

5) 3rd bomb wave on endboss -> you have to collect every bomb you can and throw it instantly on the next blocking bomb row. Repeat this atleast 4 times, there is no oportunity to get on hit on boss for few bomb waves so dont even try it. wait until he stops spamming bomb waves.

Pause glitch:

When you hit the boss , he flys up and starts a phase with throwing stuff on you or enemys. Right at the moment he is flying up you have to pause at moment he is on highest point of screen. Keep pause for 4-5 seconds (i dont think it makes different how long you pause).    Now survive his phase and next time he is on ground again his shields are buggy.  sometimes you can hit boss with first bomb even if you hit the shield , sometimes shield dont regenerate or dont switch colors. Sometimes it doesnt help at all.

To be cleare here , i beat endboss deathless without this glitch . so it is doable , but it helps a lot!

Hope this helps to Plat the game for everybody :)

• Like 2

On 12/15/2016 at 10:47 PM, utak981 said:

Pretty hard for me. Don't believe the completion rate. Couple of trophies are pain in the ass.

The credits trophy seems simple but annoying for me.

I just keep losing focus when doing the line of bubbles.

Almost made it though but messed up on the last line.

On 12/17/2016 at 5:07 AM, ipot_04 said:

The credits trophy seems simple but annoying for me.

I just keep losing focus when doing the line of bubbles.

Almost made it though but messed up on the last line.

Final credit trophy, defeat final boss without dying and with all four characters, get all the bubbles in hidden level. It took me couple of nights to get these.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't call it easy. You can't just walk through nit and get a plat. Some trophies will require many attempts. I died 498 times trying for all the trophies. 

For the avoid trophies just take it in sections and die if you screw up. Restart at a checkpoint. Makes it easier. 

Hardest trophy for for me is the credits one, don't have it yet. Glitches lags and crashes are common on the PSV. 

4/10 is about right and I'm surprised at the completion percentage for a ps plus game. 

On 7/14/2016 at 3:55 PM, zafira1290 said:

Ok, not sure yet if i buy it. Btw, damn how you have kept that 99.9% completion with 1,205 games haha. :D

Scroll through his list, he replays the same games and only has 140 ultra rare trophies too this is not a bad thing, he plays it smart by keeping his ratio up with games that don't have endless dlc.

noticed quite a few visual novels too, or many games that don't take months to plat

cliff notes :)

I've seen some video's for this game too, looks like a colorful adventure and only one tricky part by the other comments

Edited by Galactic Balls