What would your ideal PSN ID be?

Jay

If Sony introduced an update that allowed users to change their PSN username, one time only, what would you change it to? I'd change mine to "Conaty". Very simple, just my last name. It is unfortunately taken by someone else but hasn't been used since its creation, so probably around the time the PS3 first came out. Hopefully if name changing becomes a thing Sony will remove all the inactive usernames and I WILL be fast enough to claim it.

hbu?

I would have loved it to be "Limitbreaker". The reason for the rather opulent name is that i'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and that the name stems from these over-the-top attacks. Sadly someone else has claimed this title and instead i must bear my current name, that is a merely fusion between the aforementioned limitbreaks and the everpresent spheres of the FF games.

Haven't really thought about this that much but a few that come to mind are:

- Furious_Fusion73

- Death_Walker99

- Final_Flash73

- Fatal_Blast99

- Sparrow_Hunter73

- Cryptic_Ghost99

- The_Shinobi73

But like I said, these are just ones at the top of my head. If this ever was to become a feature I would put A LOT more thought into it.

Luckily for me I already have my ideal PSN ID (FilmFanatic) as it perfectly describes me, well at least it describes what I love doing more than anything else. Yes I like watching movies more than playing video games however these days I spend far more time gaming than watching movies.