Supporter trophy will be unobtainable on October 1st

daftpunk_02

LOL...what a joke. They can't even keep servers or online features up for more than a year? I thought they were a huge company. They can't maintain a small feature on a game not even 2 years old...fail. I love the EA fan boys and supporters. How can they possibly defend something like this? The Warhawk servers have been up for nearly a decade. What's the excuse for garbage moves like this?

Keep supporting these tools guys. We need more game devs to think this is OK to do. Hell, we might see sub annual shut-downs soon, if we're lucky.

• Like 1

LOL...what a joke. They can't even keep servers or online features up for more than a year? I thought they were a huge company. They can't maintain a small feature on a game not even 2 years old...fail. I love the EA fan boys and supporters. How can they possibly defend something like this? The Warhawk servers have been up for nearly a decade. What's the excuse for garbage moves like this?

Keep supporting these tools guys. We need more game devs to think this is OK to do. Hell, we might see sub annual shut-downs soon, if we're lucky.

Ummmm, you do know that it came out in September of 2014, right? That is two years man.

• Like 1

Ummmm, you do know that it came out in September of 2014, right? That is two years man.

Well, technically he's right in saying it's "not even two years old" seeing as it's now only 22 months later.

OT: See this is one of the reasons why I don't like that EA have their hands on Star Wars.  The only good thing about them in recent years is that they started supporting independent developers, I loved Unravel and I hope Fe will be fun as well.

Well, technically he's right in saying it's "not even two years old" seeing as it's now only 22 months later.

I know that, but come October (When Match Day gets shut down) It'll be over two years old, It's not as if the servers are even going down, I don't get the fuss.

• Like 1

what if you want to platnium an old FIFA.

Get the online trophies within the first year.

EA have always been shutting their servers early so it's what I try to do when I play one of their games.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not EA's business.

Not necessarily, Match Day Live is a COMPLETELY different thing, besides, FIFA 13's servers are still up. which is nearly 4 years old now.

You are right bro but people, unfortunately, always try to bitch about ea. Edited by Winston

Not necessarily, Match Day Live is a COMPLETELY different thing, besides, FIFA 13's servers are still up. which is nearly 4 years old now.

Even FIFA 12's servers are still up actually. I just don't get why are they shutting down Match Day Live, I mean, why can't they have a system who would upload the same challenges indefinitely ?

Even FIFA 12's servers are still up actually. I just don't get why are they shutting down Match Day Live, I mean, why can't they have a system who would upload the same challenges indefinitely ?

Putting old challenges defeats the purpose of Match Day LIVE.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone!

I Think it's impossible now to plat this game because the Match Live it's impossible doing this.... :/ Or im doing anything wrong i go there but its impossible select do play the next match... :(

That's weird,I just tried myself and it says "no fixtures are available"...