Do not purchase, it comes free with Full Frontal Assault. They are the same price.

That's cool, I thought that one only came free on the physical edition of Full Front Assault. That's how my brother got his.

Quick question, they give you a code to redeem deadlocked, or as soon as you buy FFA you get Deadlocked for download?

Full Frontal Assault was free on the Brazilian store awhile ago. Deadlocked was included with the download.

Can confirm: I just bought all the Ratchet and Clank games (except Deadlocked, but that was because I wasn't interested in it not because I knew this.)

I got really lucky as I just checked my download list and Deadlocked is available for download!

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

Also If you buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus™ for $2.99 psplus price you get Full Digital version of Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty™ for free, which goes for $4.49 psplus price if bought separate.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 11 months later...
26 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Does this still work? i dont like to download games since you don't techically own them but i can't find a physical copy anywhere although im not sure if they exist in europe.

I don't know if you are aware of that but the game is called Q-Force in Europe and yes, there's a retail version of it. It will be rather tough to find a new copy, though.

About the retail:

AFAIK Deadlocked is added as an on-disc bonus which can be redeemed one time per disc. There's a special menu-entry added to the XMB which you can start and then it will tie the download to your account. It works similar for Into the Nexus where you get Quest for Booty for free.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

I don't know if you are aware of that but the game is called Q-Force in Europe and yes, there's a retail version of it. It will be rather tough to find a new copy, though.

About the retail:

AFAIK Deadlocked is added as an on-disc bonus which can be redeemed one time per disc. There's a special menu-entry added to the XMB which you can start and then it will tie the download to your account. It works similar for Into the Nexus where you get Quest for Booty for free.

yeah i know its called Q-force. the game is not really well received over here in the netherlands as far as i can tell so i might be able to uy a brand new one. should it say on the cover that deadlocked is included or not? also, what does AFAIK and XMB mean?

5 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

yeah i know its called Q-force. the game is not really well received over here in the netherlands as far as i can tell so i might be able to uy a brand new one. should it say on the cover that deadlocked is included or not? also, what does AFAIK and XMB mean?

AFAIK = As far as I know

XMB = XcrossMediaBar --> menu of the PS3

I checked the cover-scans on major sites and it doesn't specifically mention Deadlocked/Gladiator. The only thing I found is that the disc benefits-menu unlocks the Vita-version of FFA and after that you will also get Deadlocked:

http://www.insomniacgames.com/deadlocked-hd-available-now-instructions-on-how-to-download/

Latest post that this works is 2 years old, though:

http://www.insomniacgames.com/deadlocked-hd-available-now-instructions-on-how-to-download/#comment-1925926724

So there's no real guarantee that it still might work (can't verify on my own as I bought FFA digital).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

I can tell you from looking just now on the NA store. Which has FFA for $3.99 that it says Deadlock comes with it. If that is of any help. @gamesfourever

If i look in the dutch store (the netherlands) in europe. it only says i will get a ps vita version of the game for free but not deadlocked a.k.a. gladiator. thanks for looking it up for me though. aprecite it.

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2017 at 8:26 PM, gamesfourever said:

If i look in the dutch store (the netherlands) in europe. it only says i will get a ps vita version of the game for free but not deadlocked a.k.a. gladiator. thanks for looking it up for me though. aprecite it.

Did you buy it after all? I'm curious if the offer also applies to the EU store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...