Do not purchase, it comes free with Full Frontal Assault. They are the same price.

50 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

It’s still on the store I just checked there. It’s called Ratchet Gladiator in the UK, not Deadlocked.

Thank you so much! Daft me was searching Ratchet & Clank & wondering why it didn’t show up on the list, I didn’t realise it was just Ratchet Gladiator!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I screwed up and bought this mostly because of the PS3 store shutting down and I wasn’t sure if I was going to get full frontal assault or not. So I did end up spending an extra $10 but the way I see it insomniac is one of the best studios out there and they deserve it. So I am more than happy to help support them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if you can get this on the EU store by buying QForce? It doesn't say in the description for QForce. I have already purchased Deadlocked/Gladiator but it was a couple of weeks ago so might be able to get a refund.

However, I have just bought Into the Nexus as it stated that Quest for Booty was included and both games are now showing up in my download list. Very nice bonus! Good thing I spotted this thread as I was going to buy Quest separately just because it came out first. Understandably they don't advertise this but still! Cheeky.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/04/2021 at 1:54 AM, Snake_1302 said:

Trying to redeem the "bonus benefits" gives me an error that the service has ended. I was trying it with a used copy so I don't know if that was a factor, or if the service has ended for every copy of the game.

I have the same message, although I am also using a second hand copy of QForce so it was likely already redeemed. Just bought Deadlocked recently from the store to play through it although I did also buy a physical PS2 copy just so I have it. This has some of my favourite game music ever!

• 2 months later...