-Table Top Racing: World Tour

- Apotheon

-Bully

-Riptide GP2

-Gat out of Hell

-Life Is Strange

-The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

-The Order: 1886

-Uncharted 1-3 Remastered(3's pretty quick and easy, at least).

-Sound Shapes

-AC: Liberation HD

-Murdered: Soul Suspect

-Grim Fandango

-Ratchet & Clank games

-Under Defeat HD

-Wanted

-Resistance: Burning Skies

-Dragon Fantasy Book II

-Lone Survivor

-Heavy Rain

-Beyond: Two Souls

-Master Reboot

-Jak & Daxter

- Sly Cooper 1-3

-Captain America

-Alice: Madness Returns

-Infamous: First Light

-Far Cry Classic

-Crysis

-Spy Hunter

-Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

-South Park: Stick of Truth

-Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations/3/Revolution

-Magrunner

-PS All Stars

-The Raven

"Decent" is subjective, but I liked all of these. If some of them are "too kiddy," well... all I can say is you're missing out on some really good games with that kind of thinking. 

- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

- Teslagrad

- Dust: An Elysian Tail

- Amnesia: Memories

- VOLUME

- Valley

- Virginia

- Severed

- Hitman GO

- Unravel

- The Deadly Tower of Monsters

- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Tour (when it releases)

- Until Dawn

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to sideline someone else's topic, but I didn't want to repost such a similar topic.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for some decently short(ish) and fun platinums.  Right now I'm working on some FFXIII and KH: BbS which are very, very long plats.  I mainly play puzzle games and JRPGS and I really don't like FPS which I saw a lot of the suggestions above were.

EDIT: And I only have a PS3.  Some of the games below are PS4 only so...

Edited by Alternatewarning
  • Like 1

These are all the games that I have platinumed and I found very easy and fun.

Assassins Creed II

Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man

Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man

Bully

Ether One

Minecraft

Any Telltale game

Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light

Life Is Strange 

Lego Games

Until Dawn

Up

Where The Wild Things Are

Cloud With A Chance Of Meatballs

Sorry to sideline someone else's topic, but I didn't want to repost such a similar topic.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for some decently short(ish) and fun platinums.  Right now I'm working on some FFXIII and KH: BbS which are very, very long plats.  I mainly play puzzle games and JRPGS and I really don't like FPS which I saw a lot of the suggestions above were.

My post on Page 1 only has a few FPS games. Magrunner and Talos Principle are similar to Portal, if that's what you mean by puzzle games. Don't know of many JRPGs that are short. Ar no surge, maybe? ~40 hours to Plat. 

Edit: Time & Eternity and Final Fantasy Type-0 are even shorter. Hyperdimension Re;Birth 1 is about the same as Ar no surge. 

Edited by DamagingRob

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I managed to hit my 50th plat before summer ended (my original goal) .  I personally don't need any responses now, but I'll update the original post with some of the ones I played and that were recommended multiple times for anyone looking in the future.

Thanks to all that responded.  There's a lot of good suggestions in here and I've got some of them on my backlog too for later.  Just a quick note, I did put this in the PS3 section and only really wanted PS3 games listed.

For the guy that recently posted, God of War series, any Telltale game, or Minecraft is a good way to go.  All are fairly well known and generally well received or popular and of course quick too and aren't "cheap" platinums either (thats what I was going for at least).

• 5 months later...

Late Shift replaced Teslagrad as my fastest platinum which I am kind of annoyed by because I really enjoyed Teslagrad and while I do like Late Shift, I do not consider it a game as it's an interactive movie, so I'm looking for a new fastest platinum that can be done in under six hours, and that is fun and easy, preferably a platformer. I don't think any of the platinums in the OP can actually be completed that quickly though.

I saw a lot of games already on this list and i agree with most of them, i can add one to the list which is a very easy platinum.

It's called ICEY and it is a lot of fun and the platinum is a <5 hour platinum, one big disadvantage is that you need a Hong Kong account for this game. But it is a great little game because usually those extremely easy platinums are also very bad games

On 7/16/2016 at 7:52 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

Soul Calibur 2 HD

Tekken Tag Tournament HD

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Under Night In Birth Exe Late (a fighting game despite it's odd name)

Alien Breed 1-3

Hitman Absolution

Hitman Go

Last Rebellion

Minecraft

Steins Gate

Virtue's Last Reward

Depends on how good you are

Devil May Cry 1-4

Alien breed really? I tried shooting down a couple of enemies in solo mode but shut me down first very quickly. And no its not easy.

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2017 at 3:23 AM, Silent said:

Alien breed really? I tried shooting down a couple of enemies in solo mode but shut me down first very quickly. And no its not easy.

A lot of the weapons are crap, but the shotgun is super powerful (you can pretty much one shot a horde). 
I wouldn't put it on this list though as the no damage/no shooting trophies on the second game pretty much require another player and that would depend on their skills.

Edited by RVMcypress_grave
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-07-03 at 2:14 AM, johncnstntn__ said:

I won't recommend Legend of Korra.Hard mode was really hard and tournament mode is ridicilous espacially last 2 games.Stay away from this unless you are a hardcore Korra fan.

I found it quite the challenge as well. I'm still surprised I even went back to the Pro Bending to finish.

I don't think hard mode is that bad though, with certain items equipped the game is cake. Only issues are the "runner" sections which are pretty hard, particularly that boss fight in one of them. Took me forever to do that.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 11:14 AM, johncnstntn__ said:

I won't recommend Legend of Korra.Hard mode was really hard and tournament mode is ridicilous espacially last 2 games.Stay away from this unless you are a hardcore Korra fan.

If you equip the item that gives you unlimited energy and 1/2 health. Just spam the square while you're air bending against melee enemies & use water bending against ranged enemies. Makes the game a joke really. Only tough part is defeating the 3 robots in one life in chapter 5. But even that is easily done in a few tries.

The last few stages of pro bending just comes down to luck really.

I can't speak to fast but Easy and Fun would be Ni No Kuni it's my only Platinum (currently) it takes so time like any JRPG but it was so much fun playing it I did start it and then moved on to the PS4 but when I went back I knocked it out easily I can't wait for Ni No Kuni 2 on the PS4

telltale's the wolf among us was a great game to plat and experience. But hitman absolution is very easy even though i have 83 percent at the moment which is based off of head shots and completing it on professional difficulty :(. just depends on what you like and the genre you enjoy i will usually suprise myself with a game i like and will play it but platinum hunting will be the cabela games

• 1 year later...