Original Dead Rising coming to PS4!

VeldinX

what if someone just copied the xbox achievements and went with it. Hopefully its true, wouldnt mind it being released for 20 for a physical, like RE 4,5,6 have been.

It's on exophase though, it's a trophy tracking site like this, so this list has come straight from Sony's servers. It will appear on here soon.

You're right in saying these are the same as the Xbox achievements. They have new pictures though, as well as being reordered.

• Like 1

I'm really curious how rare this platinum will be. One of the original achievements required you to play in infinity mode (no time limit mode) for 14 hours straight. And you can't leave your console on overnight because your health is slowly draining and you have to consume food every few minutes. It was a real pain in the ass. 

I'm really curious how rare this platinum will be. One of the original achievements required you to play in infinity mode (no time limit mode) for 14 hours straight. And you can't leave your console on overnight because your health is slowly draining and you have to consume food every few minutes. It was a real pain in the ass. 

whew I can say for sure I won't be getting that achievement

heard about that, not everybody has that kind of time.

143716.png

Get the true ending.

unless they alter it, looks like it is still there

This is inaccurate. While you couldn't leave it running overnight in-game, you could pause the game and resume playing in the morning. Myself and many others did it this way. 

If this means a remaster of the original I'll be ecstatic. A prettied up version that (hopefully) has the AI of 2. The survivors were painfully stupid in the first game and 2 improved them loads. Can't wait to use the Mega Buster. B)

• Like 1

heard about that, not everybody has that kind of time.

143716.png

Get the true ending.

unless they alter it, looks like it is still there

That is just for completing Overtime. Completing Overtime unlocks Infinity mode. There were achievements on XBOX for surviving 5 and 7 days in Infinity mode but it seems these have been removed on the PS4 version.

That is just for completing Overtime. Completing Overtime unlocks Infinity mode. There were achievements on XBOX for surviving 5 and 7 days in Infinity mode but it seems these have been removed on the PS4 version.

27S6702da.png 7 Day Survivor

Survive for at least 7 days.

Though it doesn't specifically say in Infinity Mode, so who knows. 

This will be awesome.  I just hope they fixed the survivor AI, was really annoying they would die to such simple things, upgrading them to DR2's survivors would be good enough imo.  That was maybe the most annoying part in DR1.

• Like 3