Original Dead Rising coming to PS4!

VeldinX

I'm pretty interested if this is true. I have only ever played Dead Rising 2: OTR and Dead Rising 3. One thing that I always disliked about the series were the timed missions, but I guess that gives it a replay value so you know better what to expect. Sandbox mode is also fun, but only after a certain amount of time.

Edited by TLOWNESU

I'm pretty interested if this is true. I have only ever played Dead Rising 2: OTR and Dead Rising 3. One thing that I always disliked about the series were the timed missions, but I guess that gives it a replay value so you know better what to expect. Sandbox mode is also fun, but only after a certain amount of time.

What do you mean "if this is true" the games not only already have their trophy lists on SONY servers but they already where officially announced by Capcom themselves.

Shouldn't the "5 Day Survivor" and "7 Day Survivor" be a little easier now that we have rest mode? 'Least we can give it somewhat of a rest overnight. :P

Yeah rest mode might be helpful! :) Just pause the game, leave it on rest mode overnight and then unpause it the next day and keep playing it.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Playstation officially announced it on their twitter yesterday. I'M SOOOO PUUUUUUMPED!!!

I know right? 10 years it took for a Xbox 360 exclusive to finally be brought to the hands of PlayStation gamers! Haven't played this in forever, so I'm super psyched for it. Not long now, it'll be released for PS4 on September 13th. Dead Rising 2 will be coming out in September as well, but I think around the 28th?

Can anybody confirm if the triple pack means that DR2 and OTR are going to be ported to PS4, then? Or does it mean that DR1 will also be released on PS3?  :huh:

DR1, DR2 and OTR are all being released on PS4, individually and as part of the triple pack. DR1 won't be releasing on PS3.