Damn I'm good trophy.. How do I add tips to a trophy?

TheMightyImp2

I made a video for the (at the moment) hardest trophy in the game, the "damn I'm good" trophy, which has seen only 3 people achieve it at present.

Not sure how to add a tip directly to a trophy, so i'll post a link to my video here.

I hope this helps, and that it is within the community rules..

Edited by TheMightyImp2

• 1 month later...

as i see it you need a lot of luck to get this solo, i even tried 2 controllers so i'll have two dynamites and still got raped at about 5:30. the controls are not that good to react to the falling blocks quick enough, if it was a touch screen maybe, i would love some tips on how to get better controls on the board after the 5 minute mark

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4.12.2016 at 3:44 PM, BuTTBR41N said:

good job doing it legit.

or you could be a scrub like me and keep on pausing the game to review and plan your next move.  :P

haha that sounds like a good tip 

• 1 year later...

Well first before all I would like to say that this is my first time posting something to this site, since the site helped me a lot with some games, well I think that is time to contribute too

And that is the reason that I'm here, I have seen topics of people having trouble with this trophy and I found a method (or more like an exploit) that makes this trophy (Damn I'm Good!) ridiculously easy to get

Here I leave a video (my first Youtube video by the way) that I uploaded from my PS4 (by Share Factory) in how to do it (and the instructions are in the info section), hope it helps you!:

Edited by Totavier
Grammars typos
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Totavier said:

Well first before all I would like to say that this is my first time posting something to this site, since the site helped me a lot with some games, well I think that is time to contribute too

And that is the reason that I'm here, I have seen topics of people having trouble with this trophy and I found a method (or more like an exploit) that makes this trophy (Damn I'm Good!) ridiculously easy to get

Here I leave a video (my first Youtube video by the way) that I uploaded from my PS4 (by Share Factory) in how to do it (and the instructions are in the info section), hope it helps you!:

Fantastic method, definitely gonna use this for when I play the game, I’m sure this will help a lot of people with this trophy :)