Easy cheap platinum trophies in a day

MyToiletBrush

Is that even the games length? I never knew it was so short.

And for the title, souls games are pretty easy (basically as long as you can complete the game you can get the plat, there's no running round for collectibles or anything that bad), VNs and if you really want to stoop to it you can get Sound Shapes plat on 3 systems in like 5 hours.

Yeah as long as you have played it before you can get short time on it, there is also a guide on youtube for plat in like 4 hours

Why buy this game if you're not a girl? Sure I like trophies but i won't buy a girl's game for a couple of trophies

thankfully i can get away with it cause i am a girl :P  :lol: embarrassingly enough i enjoyed the movie, the song hoedown throwdown. i saw it when i was about 16, im 21 now

Since this is in PS3 section, I presume PS3-only?

Something that has not been mentioned, Master Reboot and Mini Ninjas.

You can theoretically finish Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls within a day.

Tekken Tag Tournaments are also doable within a day if you find a boosting partner quickly.

Probably any Visual Novel too xD

Don't encourage people to abuse poor VNs!

Fortunately, they are quite expensive :awesome:

That sounds like a hentai game

Unfortunately, it's not :/

Otherwise, it would already be on my profile :awesome:

• Like 2

5 more*

Not all visual novels..

But my list:

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (all region stacks)

Trine 2 (PS3)

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (& JP stack Under Defeat HD)

Teslagrad (+3 Korean stacks if you can get them)

Resistance Burning Skies

The Order 1886

J&D The Precursor Legacy

LEGO games

Super Exploding Zoo

Resogun (debatable whether it's hard or not)

The Walking Dead x 3

Game of Thrones x 2

Tales from the Borderlands x2

Minecraft Story mode x2

The Wolf among us x3

inFAMOUS Second Son

inFAMOUS First Light

MotoGP 13 (Vita)

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale x2

Terminator Salvation

Megamind

CS:GO

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

But mate, you should do some of your backlog; get your completion up.

No way can you do MW2 or MW3 in a day. 

Already made a list of good(in my opinion), relatively short ones in that other thread. Not all can be done in a single day, probably. But some not-so-good, or just plain bad ones, that haven't been mentioned yet, are as follows:

-Toro

-PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures

-Ben 10 Galactic Racing

-Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters

-Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

-Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core can probably be done in a day, as well. Took me 1 day, 4 hours. I just don't know if I'd classify it as "easy." I don't remember it being overly difficult, but it has the highest difficulty rating for a Plat I've completed(7/10, according to pst.org. This site actually lists it as a 2...). Also, I quite liked that game. 

Not too long as you can let the game idle for like 8-10 hours to get unlimited continues to breeze through the game

no i didn't said it will take some time sitting in front of the TV due to the 8 hours, in fact i beat the game without the free play / unlimited credits.

i used a second controller during boss fights especially the final boss and spam the super bomb thingy button each time my chopper or the 2nd player is about to get hit.

what i'm pointing at is that you need to finish the game 8 times due to the difficulty related trophies don't stack.

Thank god! :P

Why? :awesome:

They would be on Vita.

Vita has no games.

Ergo, there wouldn't be hentai games anyway

QED  :awesome:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core can probably be done in a day, as well. Took me 1 day, 4 hours. I just don't know if I'd classify it as "easy." I don't remember it being overly difficult, but it has the highest difficulty rating for a Plat I've completed(7/10, according to pst.org. This site actually lists it as a 2...). Also, I quite liked that game. 

It's pretty grindy, though...

• Like 1

Why? :awesome:

Games like this just dont fit on PlayStation -_- its a place for players not hentai's :awesome:

Its perfect if those games are only on PC, it will look kind of stupid on console (place for serious gamers) just my opinion thou.

You are free to watch hentai on the internet :eyebrow:

Edited by Saionji

If one were to utilise the orb glitch in Jak 3, it would take just a day to get the platinum. Without the glitch I would estimate three days. If you had both versions of the game (PS vita and PS3) you could probably get two platinums in a day, that's if you speed run and do the orb glitch.

Edited by Tondenga7200

Seriously, finish the games you already have in your list. None of them are hard, except Dead Space 2. You already made much progress in some of them like resident evil 5, god of war, far cry 4 and so on. It will be fast to plat them