Easy cheap platinum trophies in a day

MyToiletBrush

So im looking for some easy platinum trophies to work for in a day. Any suggestions please?

Are you looking for cheap easy plats just to own some plats or do you also want to enjoy the games? B)

Otherwise the PlayStation store need to add trophies, new offer: plats for every1 and so on.

Are you looking for cheap easy plats just to own some plats or do you also want to enjoy the games? B)

Otherwise the PlayStation store need to add trophies, new offer: plats for every1 and so on.

I dont mind really whether or not I enjoy the game or not, i'd just like more platinums :P

I dont mind really whether or not I enjoy the game or not, i'd just like more platinums :P

Well, okay then. Is this topic in the cause of that really necessary...

I mean you could just check out the games on this website, sort them by difficulty. And there we are. Every game of them is also as fast as taking a piss. B)

Without looking at your trophy list and from my own personal experience:-

- Grim Fandango Remastered

- Hitman Go: Definitive Edition

- The Walking Dead: Season One

- The Wolf Among Us

- Tales From The Borderlands

- Game of Thrones

- Heavy Rain

- Beyond: Two Souls

- Life Is Strange

- inFAMOUS Second Son

- inFAMOUS First Light

- The Order: 1886

- Until Dawn

- Resistance: Burning Skies

- Funk of Titans

- Nubla

- Goosebumps: The Game

- SkyScrappers

- Terminator Salvation

- NCIS: The Game

- Riptide GP 2

- Monopoly Streets (needs a boosting partner for a few trophies)

No way can you do MW2 or MW3 in a day. 

If we are talking about platinums, you can in fact.

The fastest achiever for MW2 is ~8 hours. So it is completely doable.

The MW3 fastest leaderboards are up the shit but you can do it if you wake up early enough and are good enough. 

There's tons, I mean really, TONS of cheap, easy games, far too many to list here.  I consider cheap to be much less than others, and there's still tons.  Also, there's a lot of games on PS Now (like Magrunner, Raven, Ben 10 games, etc...) that are all half-day plats, and you could get a bunch of them done with a 7-day trial (like I did).  On top of that, there's always cheap, easy games on the flash sales.  That's where I got Sound Shapes, Eat Lead, both Heavy Fire games, and many others.

i heard this has a few annoying trophies

Flapmaster (a score of 10 or more in Flappy Goat) is the only annoying trophy.  Literally everything else can be done in about 2 hours.  The collectibles take about 15-20 minutes total using a guide, and the rest of the trophies are super simple.  Even the ones listed as 'tricky' really aren't.  There's one for bouncing on all 5 trampolines, which is beyond easy with Angel Goat.  Actually, Angel Goat makes every trophy easy.  The only reason Flapmaster is annoying is cause it's basically Flappy Bird with a terrible hit detection radius on your goat, and since you're in third person looking at a tv screen playing the game, it's a pain to see it all clearly.  I had a lot of trouble with this trophy, getting to 7 or 8 before making a stupid mistake, but once you get the pattern of timed short jumps down, it gets much easier.  Just do this trophy first and then enjoy the rest of the game.  Oh, and spend 5 mins sitting still (which playing Flappy Goat counts) at the beginning of the game to get Angel Goat, and always use this mutator the entire time.

Murdered soul suspect 3 hour plat

Yeah as long as you have played it before you can get short time on it, there is also a guide on youtube for plat in like 4 hours

I'm glad you made this clarification.  While this game is not long at all (I just played it a week or so ago), 3-4 hours is pretty much impossible for anyone who hasn't played it before, and even for those it's still a stretch.  But as far as easy and cheap 1 day plat, yes, guaranteed.  It took me about 12 hours and I started it late, so I slept on it, and I also slow played it.  I'd say 6-8 hours would be an absolute minimum for a first timer speeding through it with a collectibles guide.

Yes :P

Lets stay on topic shall we ;)

OT: I can also recomend Trine 2 for one day plat.

I second this, but make sure it's the PS3 version. The PS4 version of Trine 2 is a *LOT* harder.

I also recommend inFAMOUS Second Son and inFAMOUS First Light on PS4.

Magus was not good for sure but it was one of the most amusingly awful games i ever played

I didn't mean to say it should never be touched again in the sense that it's god awful and you will want to burn your eyes out after playing or anything, it is pretty damn shit, and even worse when you consider the PS4 was out when it came out (or at least not far off, I don't remember), but I just meant you'd never be playing it again. Even for the lulz alone it's a one time play.

That being said, I actually didn't hate my time with it, it was just a bloody awful and average at best PS2 era third person shooter / grind fest. I paid like 2 bucks for it, and for that, I don't regret it, it costs more to buy a can of cola so I can't complain. 

Yeah I think you are right, was around the PS4 launch time. I probably would have hated it if I played it more than 5 hours. Game did have that going for it...got the plat length correct given the circumstances. Imagine if it had a 20 hour grind attached to it....probably only like 38 people would have played it with only 7 completing

Edited by MrUnknown625

No way can you do MW2 or MW3 in a day. 

MW2 can be done in a day very easily. Campaign on Vet in about 4 hours and then specops which would take maybe 4-6 hours.

MW3 however could take a bit longer because of the wave defense. But with a good partner you could still do it in a day.

1. Hannah Montana

Spare Parts

Goat Simulator

Sound Shapes

Ether One

Terminator Salvation

Trine 2

The Sly Collection

God of War Collection (I and II)

God of War Collection Volume 2 (Ghosts of Sparta & Ascension)

The Order: 1886

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

Monster High

LEGO (all of them)

Table Top Racing

14,99 is not enticing for a super old PS3 games.

It looks like it has never gone on sale.

Since PS+ games have been from the back drawer the last 3 months....hopefully this is free next month.

I think it was already free for + when it first came out.

Edited by Ballz