Wait what? MUA2?!

Seems pretty legit since it has a Trophy listing for it. 

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 TROPHIES

Edited by TigressLion

I dont see any problem that we get Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for PS4

No matter how old the game is, its what the game is about

And the game is about "Civil War"

Surprising thing, we are in 2016 when Marvel release Captain America 3 Civil War and how much Civil War is controversal for Marvel fans but entertaining and good movie it was for those who just wanted to see a new Captain America movie but also a sorta Avengers 2.5

So, releasing this game is no brain, its winwin for Marvel as to continue to feed the "Civil War" current year we live to talk about it, and now to continue to enjoy it in other form of media, like in here on PS4

I remember enjoying the hell out of this game back on the PS3, but it was a shame that the DLC for it was removed from the store.

If they do release this game, I hope it doesn't have such fucked up handling of the DLC like the first one.

The trophy list for this version looks to have the DLC trophies already built into the main list.

I remember enjoying the hell out of this game back on the PS3, but it was a shame that the DLC for it was removed from the store.

The trophy list for this version looks to have the DLC trophies already built into the main list.

Good to hear

I dont see any problem that we get Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for PS4

No matter how old the game is, its what the game is about

And the game is about "Civil War"

Surprising thing, we are in 2016 when Marvel release Captain America 3 Civil War and how much Civil War is controversal for Marvel fans but entertaining and good movie it was for those who just wanted to see a new Captain America movie but also a sorta Avengers 2.5

So, releasing this game is no brain, its winwin for Marvel as to continue to feed the "Civil War" current year we live to talk about it, and now to continue to enjoy it in other form of media, like in here on PS4

Nah, it's more than likely both a consequence of the movie, and the current Civil War II comic story arc (don't read if you don't know anything about Inhumans.)

If they do release this game, I hope it doesn't have such fucked up handling of the DLC like the first one.

Yeah. I played the first one on PS2, and 2nd one on PSP. I was too late to the game to play the PS3 versions with DLC (since I bought my first PS3 in Dec. 2011), so I'm really excited for this! I loved the first one, though I didn't get far in the 2nd.

Anyone know if a release date was announced? 

This Tuesday, July 26th. You can pick up both MUA1 and MUA2 for $60 or one for $40.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/07/23/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-and-2-make-their-way-to-current-gen-platforms-next-week.aspx?utm_content=bufferf5f95&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What about MUA1? I read it was going to get trophy support as well.

I hope so, but when I looked in the GAMES section, I only saw MUA2 had trophies listed.

EDIT: MUA1 WILL have trophy support. The list of trophies is now available. Most look pretty straight forward, but a few do look challenging.

Edited by Pirelli913