Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dernop

Possible "Extreme Survivor" Exploit

3 posts in this topic

hi.

according to a user over at trueachievements you can play through the game on easy or normal, save right after the final boss and before you choose an ending, switch to "Extreme" difficulty to unlock all difficulty trophies. So the usual exploit we've seen in so many games.

you can also just reload this save and chose the different endings for all ending trophies in one go.

I can't confirm it right now and i'm halfway through the game on extreme, so i think i won't risk it. It's not that hard anyways... ;)

But if someone was just playing on easy or normal first anyways and wants to give it a try, feedback would be welcome.

Of course there was a patch just a couple of days ago, that also patched the dupe exploit, so perhaps it doesn't work anymore.

Source and some more details when to save exactly (warning: end-boss and ending spoilers!): http://www.trueachievements.com/a216791/extreme-survivor-achievement.htm

dernop

Edited by dernop

I can confirm that you can do the different ending trophies this way but the 'extreme mode' exploit does not work! However my game was updated to the latest patch. I will try removing patches and try it again sometime soon!

Edited by ANTIOX_
I removed updates and tried doing exploit but couldn't use my ending save as it was from the latest patch. So couldn't do it!