Offering help to unexperienced players

Hey guys.

This game can be really tough some times.

You have to unlock tons and tons of missions until you finally have the right equipment to get those s-ranks.

If anyone needs help i will help you finish some of the top missions.

I'm referring to just finishing the missions some of them (like all the mechs and bosses) are really easy to s-rank solo and way WAY tougher to s-rank with 2 players.

I want to build up camaraderie and I thought it would be best to do that while helping new players.

Just write me a message on PSN. Empty friend requests will be deleted.

Cheers.

EDIT: I have achieved all the trophies and don't own the game anymore. Good luck to all of you trophy hunters!

Edited by Lordidude
  • Like 4

Before getting the Sneaking Suit, and after that, Smoke Grenades are your best friends, along with Empty Magazines and you MK22. When Mosin Nagant and Bandanna are unlocked, they make things even easier. Soliton ain't that necessary in my opinion. And for AI fights, M47 has no match.

Before getting the Sneaking Suit, and after that, Smoke Grenades are your best friends, along with Empty Magazines and you MK22. When Mosin Nagant and Bandanna are unlocked, they make things even easier.

Completely agree. I'd like to add that even with only the sneaking suit you can start soloing some missions, especially story-related ones.

And for AI fights, M47 has no match.

Not up for debate. It's almost an universal truth :lol:

• Like 1