Gravity Rush 2 launches January 18 in Europe, January 19 in Japan, and January 20 in the Americas and UK

crimsonidol38

Waking up to these news is magic. This is awesome, Sony has this, Gran Turismo and Last Guardian (P5 in Japan) for their holiday. Seems pretty good to me. :P

Pre orderig this for sure, the only problem is Im getting 2 other games in December, in October Im getting VR plus games. Holy hell my wallet

Great news!

I'll probably get it between January/February 2017 though... I want to get Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Quest VII, Dragon Quest Builders on release, so the end of the year is quite packed with day one purchases for me. Although technically I COULD get this for my birthday on December... Hummm

Maybe interesting for anyone that attends the gamescom:

Gravity Rush 2 will be playable!

Hi crimsonidol-de,

Yes indeed, GRAVITY RUSH 2 will be playable at Gamescom!

See you there!

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/07/19/gravity-rush-2-drops-onto-ps4-on-30th-november-watch-the-new-trailer/#comment-724449 Edited by Crimson Idol

EU not only gets earlier release date (which this is not their first time, they've gotten other games early before to), they get more and better content via pre-ordering, AND they're likely to get the Collector's Edition, something NA (only) has already been confirmed not to get (which you should include in your OP, Crim), just like the Gravity Rush Remastered CE's (thank's a lot guys, for screwing over your NA fans, twice in a row now). NA is lucky to even get the retail of this game via local stores, this time.

Edited by Mar

EU not only gets earlier release date (which this is not their first time, they've gotten other games early before to), they get more and better content via pre-ordering, AND they're likely to get the Collector's Edition, something NA (only) has already been confirmed not to get (which you should include in your OP, Crim), just like the Gravity Rush Remastered CE's (thank's a lot guys, for screwing over your NA fans, twice in a row now). NA is lucky to even get the retail of this game via local stores, this time.

Where does the EU get more content? Both regions get the White Kat-costume, and a Director's Choice/Sound Selection Soundtrack. NA gets 10 PSN avatars, EU gets 1 PSN theme. And the CE is only announced for Japan so far and EU didn't get the CE for GRR, either.

• 3 weeks later...

Where does the EU get more content? Both regions get the White Kat-costume, and a Director's Choice/Sound Selection Soundtrack. NA gets 10 PSN avatars, EU gets 1 PSN theme. And the CE is only announced for Japan so far and EU didn't get the CE for GRR, either.

You're kidding right? Eu gets a theme while we in na only get 10 freeking avatars. who the hell even uses avatar when we are able to use our own images. it's like buying minecraft  skins on console when you can just get unlimited custom skins on pc. i will not be buying this preorder until they offer something better than 10 shit avatars. rather wait for a price drop since these pre order bonuses are below mediocre for the price of a triple a game.

You're kidding right? Eu gets a theme while we in na only get 10 freeking avatars. who the hell even uses avatar when we are able to use our own images. it's like buying minecraft  skins on console when you can just get unlimited custom skins on pc. i will not be buying this preorder until they offer something better than 10 shit avatars. rather wait for a price drop since these pre order bonuses are below mediocre for the price of a triple a game.

Nope, not kidding. There are people who care for preorder themes and then there are those that care for avatars. Personally I would be more interested in those avatars as most of the preorder themes are rather mediocre for me. But overall I don't think that the bonuses aren't that tempting at all as we don't know how the avatars or the theme look or how long the soundtrack selection is.

And who said that GR2 is a AAA-game? This term is commonly used for games with a multi-million dollar marketing budget. People who care about the game can be happy if Sony advertises the game at all. 

Nope, not kidding. There are people who care for preorder themes and then there are those that care for avatars. Personally I would be more interested in those avatars as most of the preorder themes are rather mediocre for me. But overall I don't think that the bonuses aren't that tempting at all as we don't know how the avatars or the theme look or how long the soundtrack selection is.

And who said that GR2 is a AAA-game? This term is commonly used for games with a multi-million dollar marketing budget. People who care about the game can be happy if Sony advertises the game at all. 

i said for the price of a triple a. never said it was a triple a game. also one can just get the same image as the avatars and put it as a custom image. we are not able to customize the themes. but i agree the bonuses are not tempting.