The hardest game you completed?

MyToiletBrush

These days, I'm more into the experience than the challenge, but I remember the elation at finally beating Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! for the NES back in the day after struggling mightily for weeks.

I never could beat that game.  I didn't know the codes growing up, and it took months to be able to get to the sandman (there was not 'mike tyson' :angry: ) and I never ever beat him.  Getting past that muscle guy was almost impossible.  I would spend all that time getting to the sandman, and I could probably only knock him out once, maybe twice.

So props!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
39 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Only by a few days though. Can we both agree it was worse than impossible boy?

Yeah It took me 8 days for Top Roach, most of that time I had no incentive to play because it was so hot. Probably spent about 15-20 hours solely on TR. 

Yeah I found it a bit harder. Impossible Boy was 10-15 minutes of skill while this was literally just a minute of annoying unpredictable jumps. Looking at you cliff jump..

17 hours ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Yeah It took me 8 days for Top Roach, most of that time I had no incentive to play because it was so hot. Probably spent about 15-20 hours solely on TR. 

Yeah I found it a bit harder. Impossible Boy was 10-15 minutes of skill while this was literally just a minute of annoying unpredictable jumps. Looking at you cliff jump..

Hahaha. Damn man. Gooooooood times. We should probably give a shout out to pipephobia too. It's not completely innocent in making the game so difficult. I refuse to let Top Roach take all the flak lol.

• 5 years later...

Gonna have to give the generic answer of Super Meat Boy, from missile boy all the way to Impossible boy the game straight up kicked my ass.

I love the game tho, easily worth getting shit on for 90hrs to experience one of the inde game goats.

Honorable Mentions would go to:

Splasher

Doom 2

SF5

Wolfenstein 2

NG Sigma 1

DMC5